warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Be careful this product in theory is organic and has an excellent reputation. But..... dagoba is property of hershey company,and that company spends millions fight against gmo labeling..because they are part of the problem,when you buy one of their produts you are supporting too...

Fantastic

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this based on a review that stated this was the best hot chocolate the reviewer had ever had. Well, it is for me too, and I am 51! At only 50 calories and 6 grams of sugar for 3 tablespoons, I thought for sure this would need sweetening, so I was prepared with my vanilla almond milk and agave. But, I decided to give it a try without adding anything first, and was SO shocked, (and I used only 3 teaspoons, not tablespoons). The chocolate is so rich and delicious, with tiny morsels or nibs in it. The nibs melt in hot liquid, but taste great on their own I mean, I eat this stuff right out of the can. As far as a hot drink, it is superb. I've officially made this a staple, aside my reishi coffee. So, move over regular coffee, and bye bye fattening chocolate bars, with all that saturated milk fat and calories from sugar. This stuff is packed with pure antioxidants and is naturally delicious.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best tasting hot chocolate I've ever had.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST drinking chocolate i have had in my cup. GREAT taste and quality:-)

There're better ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty decent chocolate but definitely not the best among those you can buy here. It has rich and natural taste but: - it doesn't dilute completely in either water or milk (no matter how hot the liquid is and how long you stare it) - it tastes more like coco than like chocolate Nevertheless, this is a really good product and another positive moment is that even though it has some sugar it is not sickly sweet - it's important for those who don't like sweet chocolate (like me).

초코칩이 들어있네요~

Posted by sharp2327 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

뜨거운물에 타 보았습니다. 다고바 초콜릿을 조각내서 뜨거운물에 녹여먹는 맛이랄까요. 카카오 특유의 텁텁함이 좀 많고, 다크초콜릿의 쌉쌀함이 느껴지네요. 기타 첨가물이 많이 안들어간 느낌인데, 텁텁한 맛과 핫초코 특유의 달달함이 없는게 좀 아쉽네요...

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Guilt free indulgence

Smells And Tastes Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good price good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Organic cocoa powder with chocolate chips in it. I think the price is unbeatable, with such good quality. No sugar is added so I can adjust the sweetness. Not bitter at all even drink it with little sugar. Like this product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this as cocoa, but most of the time I use it in my coffee, about a half teaspoon per cup. It adds a nice flavor and give it a bit of a nutritional boost.

1 2