Interesting combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Who would have thought to combine lavender and blueberry? You can actually taste both flavours on the dark chocolate canvas! The dark chocolate itself is not very tasty, even though organic. It is an elegant treat to have along coffee, but not for everyday consumption! I'm in love with Chocolove! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The most amazing chocolate bar I have experienced in my life

Posted by SydsKid on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time I had one of these bars I just about freaked out. I have never enjoyed eating something so much in my life. The mixture of superior chocolate, blueberries and lavender of all things is just divine. I like all 3 of those things, but somehow, Dagoba went and put them together for an amazing experience. Def better than name brands like H**shey or N*stl*. We like that it is organic, and it is obvious that these people have a passion for excellent products. I swear I could eat one of these every month!

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Like it

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty chocolate surprise of delicate lavender flavor and berry . Perfect taste, my absolute favorite!

Unique taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Try this combination of Lavender, Blueberries and high quality dark chocolate. I have never had anything like it before. A real treat.

Lavender scente is hardly noticeable

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is good, but I ordered it because of lavender, and it was hardly noticeable. But blueberries are nice. // Хороший шоколад, но заказывале я его именно из-за упоминания лаванды, а ее было незаметно. Чернички же хороши.

I absolutely adore this chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can see how this chocolate wouldn't be to everyone's taste..it has a strong lavender flavor that I find simply divine, however. When I first tried it I was worried the lavender would be so subtle it would be unnoticeable---but this was not the case! I absolutely love it..rich, decadent chocolate with the delicate lavender.

Air Freshener Choco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lavender is WAY too strong. Like eating air freshener. Dont recommend

Interesting taste!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those who are searching for something more different. Love this chocolate, will buy again!

NO NO..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has a taste of chocolate and soap