Pregnant the first month

Posted by Reviewer3238158 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After TTC for two years, DH was finally diagnosed with Male factor infertility. I did some research and put him on four vitamins -- this one, pycnogenol, C0Q10 and L-arginine. Within four weeks his next semen analysis came back completely normal, and five DAYS later I was pregnant. I can't say for sure it was this vitamin alone, but somehow a combination of those four did it!

Fertility Blend for men WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2406158 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 3 months, my husband’s sperm analysis changed dramatically. Before: Volume- 1.2 mL, Count- 20 million, Movement- 30%, Forward Progress- 2, Shape/form- 7%. Now: Volume- 1.6 mL, Count- 66 million, Movement- 65%, Forward Progress- 3, Shape/form- 7%. Although the shape/form stayed the same, the other numbers show a considerable increase. We still aren’t pregnant yet, but have great hopes for the future with this product. Thanks!!

BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this and my wife took the female version starting from 15 March, with other supplement I searched online to boost fertility, and we just had our first BFP on 17 May. Other supplement have also been taking M: L-arginine, F: Evening Primrose Oil, M&F: Flaxseed oil, Pysongenol, CoQ10. Good luck all!!

It works, but be patient!

Posted by 5440795546280722271 on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It certainly does work, but you have to be patient. In my case, I also made some lifestyle changes like avoiding sauna, wearing boxers and not keeping the laptop on lap. It helped me increase my sperm count from 9 to 40 million in 10-11 months time. It also helped improve motility from 7% to over 60%. Finally my wife conceived after 1 year I started taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this Fertility Blend.

Miracle pill

Posted by 4640387748809948146 on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husbands doctor told him to take this pill after a reversal. He went from 0 percent motility and 4 million sperm on his first test to 15 percent motility and 8 million sperm on his second test in just two months. Granted he has a way to go but this drug is working wonders. So thankful for it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2236897 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got pregnant first month of using these pills!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2660855 on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband said these tablets made him feel like a teenager again. We got pregnant the 1st month

A flawless transaction!

Posted by Reviewer2969679 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I came across this site when I was searching for a better price on these capsules. I saved almost $20.00 compared to the GNC cost. I ordered them on Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday--very fast turn around!!! Thanks again!

great!

Posted by 4679989281646999902 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been on TTC for 2 years already, I went to my OB Gyne and was diagnosed with PCOS. My hopes are still high researching what's best to do and to take. So I came up with this fertility blend from daily wellness and decided to try (first taken in December ). I bought the men's supplement too for my husband, we are down to 2 bottles but I didn't have my period since December As of writing this review, I am in my first day of my period so hopefully this supplement works for me. I sure will come back and let you know what's the result.

fertility blend for men

Posted by 5539507134668391686 on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing after taking this pills for one month my wife was able to get pregnant now we're expecting a little baby in July I recommend this to anymore who has been struggling to have a baby this really works give it a try thank you to whoever created this we are very excited thank you once again