delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love them, the flavour is perfect, the texture is perfect... well done!

Vegan treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I live in Norway, so I had never had vegan marshmallows before, but I really love these! The only problem was that they disappeared a bit faster than I had planned for them to.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best! We made s'mores and rice crispy treats with them. Both delicious. They don't puff up over the fire but melt nicely.

Pretty good marshmallows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As vegan, I had not eaten marshmallows for several months until ordering those. I actually expected something quite different and more close to "real" marshmallows. The marshmallows were quite tasty but not as similar to "real" marshmallows as I thought they would be. They were different from regular marshmallows but delicious on their own regardless to being a vegan replacement for non-vegan marshmallows. In general, I would recommend buying them after considering they might not be what you probably have been looking for.

Riquísimos.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Malvaviscos veganos deliciosos y engordadores ;) Como capricho está genial, pero no abuséis!!! Jajajaja Tienen un sabor claro a vainilla, riquísimos. No son "nubes" normales, los malvaviscos son bastantes más melosos y húmedos. ¡Buen provecho!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nicer than what I can remember of regular marshmallows, but don't store too long as they tend to fuse together.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Eating them plain, they aren't as sweet as the Freedom vegan marshmallows and they're a bit chewier than them too. But I used them to make rice crispie squares and they they were great.

Vegan marshmallows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little disappointed with these marshmallows because they came all stuck together. I also noticed the expiration date was less than four months from delivery date. Still, they are very good, better than regular marshmallows and my daughters and I put them in hot chocolate or roast them or even eat them plain.

Wonderful texture, subtle vanilla flavoured Marshmallows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited when this arrived on my door, and I couldn't wait to taste it. And I only have two words for this product: LOVE IT. Some of us vegans have been vegans for some time, and it may be a very long time since you've tasted Marshmallows and we may not be the best judges. I gave some to my non-vegan Mum for her to taste and she loved it. Both me and my vegan sister agreed that the texture is exactly as how we remember it as kids. It does say it has vanilla taste, but it's very subtle (which I love because I'm not that fan of vanilla in sweets). These marshmallows are not too sweet, and they're perfect for toasting, in hot chocolate, or just straight out of the bag and into your mouth. I've yet to try these for cooking/baking. Can't wait to order more, magnificent!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Sweet, soft, lovely!