Best vegan marshmallows

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went vegetarian when I was 13. I didn't eat a marshmallow for over a decade, because the traditional ones are made with gelatin (bones, skins, hooves, slaughterhouse waste, etc). Not eating marshmallows is far from being the end of the world, but you can't help feeling a bit left out around a campfire. When I found these and tried one for the first time, they tasted EXACTLY like the way I remembered marshmallows tasting, but they don't contain any death or suffering. Vegan bliss. These make great vegan smores, along with Healthy Valley Amaranth Graham Crackers (also available on iHerb). I would also recommend dropping a few into a mug of vegan hot chocolate on a cold winter night.

Great, but never in stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are addicting, but they're almost never in stock. Please get more, iHerb!!

OMG.. best marshmellows..

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

let's just say that the second i received the package i devoured half of those on the way back home... i'm vegan for 7 years now ans here in Israel you don't have vegan marshmallows :( so it was a blast for me..

I can't stop eating these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reason I first ordered from iherb was to get these marshmallows, and I keep coming back for more! They don't taste exactly like the standard (yucky gelatine) marshmallows because they are a bit heavier but they are absolutely delicious! I basically eat the whole packet in 2 days by myself - I just can't get enough of them. A healthier, animal friendly alternative and super-tasty alternative to all the typical marshmallows!

The perfect vegan marshmallows!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are sooooo good!!So happy that iherb sells vegan marshmallows, and so sad that they are often out of stock:(

loved them

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

They seem to be out of stock all the time. I need more!!!

Very tasteful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad that it's began

trop sucrés en bouche

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on March 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mangés seuls, ils ne sont pas agréables en bouche, trop sucrés. Mais intégrés dans des recettes ils sont parfaits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so soft and so sweet and everything I would ever want in a marshmallow but more!! Beyond delicious, definitely give these a try!

Posted by vegank8uae on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great! I really enjoy these vegan marshmallows. I've used them in smores with great success, but mostly just eat them out the bag.