Its a Dandy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! Bought it on a whim to try and glad I did!

yummy and healthy alternative to coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and it gives me a pick me up with out caffeine or acid of coffee...It is the best tasting and very convenient

Great beverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

To get off the hook coffee I made a blend with half Dandy blend; now I'm totally on Dandy Blend, and realize coffee was just an excuse for a cup of warm beverage other than herbtea. Next to impossible to find in Quebec, it's worth ordering it at iherb. There's other coffee substitutes, but none is gluten-free and good tasting like this one!

Take this when you travel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched from coffee to dandy about a year ago. I can hardly take the taste of coffee now so these packets are great for traveling.

This stuff taste very much like coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I added a half tsp. of coconut sugar just to sweeten it a bit more. I used to drink decaf and the dandy blend makes a good sub.

Love Dandy Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Dandy Blend. It's also good for me. I got a great price from IHerb and.it arrived right on time.

Healthy alternative

Posted by Biochemist on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's tastes almost as coffee but much more healthier.

Posted by tigra69 on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I needed a substitute for coffee and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, it tastes wonderful and it gives me a coffee flavor without the harmful effects of coffee. I totally recommend it!

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the first coffee substitute i have tried and liked. thank you , it's nice to have that coffee taste

Dandy Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour but sachet quantities are a bit lean. Need 1 and 1/2 sachets for each cup of tea.