Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this as a spread or in our grain-free pancakes. My children also enjoy dipping their veggies in it. Apparently there are some not so good reviews. Maybe that is because you are expecting it to taste like peanut butter. Squash seeds turn into a nice seedy/nutty taste with undertones of sweet squash. It is absolutely wonderful.

Pure Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I consider this product nothing less than food for the gods :-). It's the best butter that I've ever had, and I have tried just about all of them.

Delicious Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to gluten, and pretty much everything else, so was excited to find this product, which not only agrees with me, but provides wonderful a plant source of protein. The flavor is a bit different but I enjoy it, and it is delicious on rice cakes, gf toast, or you could even use it in dips, etc. I cannot find it locally so am thankful it is available here at iHerb.com

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

creamy, tasty, no added salt, perfect supplement to vegetable dishes!

I haven't tried this yet, can't comment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However, nice packaging. I shall report back when I know more.

A rare product

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is rare to find a sprouted nut/seed butter, so I was pleased to find this! Trying to reduce phytic acid (which can inhibit mineral absorption) in my diet was one of the reasons I bought this. Sprouted nuts and seeds are much more easily digestible and have more nutrients in them. The taste of this butter is basically just like pumpkin seeds. Sometimes it seemed to stick to the mouth, so adding 2-3 teaspoons of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil, plus a little Celtic sea salt, resolved this and improved the flavor quite a bit. It is really good on bananas!

Great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is incredibly delicious and healthy! I highly recommend.

Zomg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no words. The problem with this item is that the 8oz tub is WAY too small. It's gone SO. FAST.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine had some of this and let me try it... hooked! So good to put on fruit or to eat by the spoonful.

Very nice