Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this as a spread or in our grain-free pancakes. My children also enjoy dipping their veggies in it. Apparently there are some not so good reviews. Maybe that is because you are expecting it to taste like peanut butter. Squash seeds turn into a nice seedy/nutty taste with undertones of sweet squash. It is absolutely wonderful.

Pure Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I consider this product nothing less than food for the gods :-). It's the best butter that I've ever had, and I have tried just about all of them.

Delicious Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to gluten, and pretty much everything else, so was excited to find this product, which not only agrees with me, but provides wonderful a plant source of protein. The flavor is a bit different but I enjoy it, and it is delicious on rice cakes, gf toast, or you could even use it in dips, etc. I cannot find it locally so am thankful it is available here at iHerb.com

I haven't tried this yet, can't comment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

However, nice packaging. I shall report back when I know more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

creamy, tasty, no added salt, perfect supplement to vegetable dishes!

A rare product

Posted by Hizerom on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is rare to find a sprouted nut/seed butter, so I was pleased to find this! Trying to reduce phytic acid (which can inhibit mineral absorption) in my diet was one of the reasons I bought this. Sprouted nuts and seeds are much more easily digestible and have more nutrients in them. The taste of this butter is basically just like pumpkin seeds. Sometimes it seemed to stick to the mouth, so adding 2-3 teaspoons of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil, plus a little Celtic sea salt, resolved this and improved the flavor quite a bit. It is really good on bananas!

pumpkin seed butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent service!

Good Value for a Good Quality Pumpkin Seed Butter

Posted by Mitchell Chaires on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thoroughly enjoyed using this Pumpkin Seed Butter. I used it as an ingredient to make salad dressings several times and it turned out fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious. Perfect with greens, as a dip, drizzling on soup. Silky smooth and divine

Oh my god!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s just so good!! You do need to add salt because it’s has that seedy earthiness that needs sea salt to balance. And a touch of honey! I love that it’s raw and sprouted, love this company’s integrity with ingredients and commitment to health and purity.