מוצר מעולה!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

טעים בטירוף ואפילו הקטנה שלי, בת שנה וחצי מתה על זה. ממליצה מאוד, כבר הזמנתי שוב ושוב.

delicious & tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

top quality, not sweeten or often diluted with coconut oil like other brands, this is pure good ol'butter, a bit more pricy than other brands, but hey you get quality for your money, easy to eat by the spoon, I use a tsp or a little more for my evening snack time!

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a really good taste but on the site is labeled sugar 0g, even on the image. In reality, it has 1.9g sugar. I bought it because I am on candida diet so I probablly cannot eat it right now.

Not like butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the third brand of coconut butter I have tried, and it was the worst. It was just way too watery and not like the other coconut butters that were actually like butter! I will not buy again. I gave it one star for being organic and a natural process, but if it doesn't work, isn't very usable, what's the point?

This is just water :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is just coconut water and not butter at all. I will not buy this brand again; I bought coconut butter before but this one is not butter. I don't recommend this to anybody. Go to other brands and save your money.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never had coconut butter before so I didn't know what to expect. It is absolutely delicious and made a great addition to my protein shakes.

Very good organic coconut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this coconut butter because Artisana's coconut butter was out of stock. This coconut butter seems to contain a little more oil than Artisana's when you take away the oil part(which forms a solid layer on top of the jar in wintertime), but is still very good to eat out of the jar, chipping & cutting it out with a knife, or using it as a filling for home made chocolate!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Scrumptious

Beautiful.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kills sweet tooth all day. Keto-friendly.

Great Features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product very happy and happy with the price of it too!

1 2