Deficiency of vitamin d3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been taking it for almost a month and even though she has deficiency of vitamin d3 (we did blood test yesterday)!

很好用,而且很方便哦

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

无异味,宝宝不抵抗,而且也蛮方便的,每次喂奶的时候滴一滴就行了。。效果应该还行吧,宝宝现在四个多月,没出现缺钙的症状

A bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does a fantastic job I'm sure but the price is hugely marked up just because it's marketed for babies so will last you longer. Vitamin D is super cheap. There are other brands that don't charge excessive amounts for baby dosed vitamin D I give it 4 stars regardless as I'm sure the brand and quality are very reputable

ddrops without pump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when i open box, i found ddrops without pump, so we cannot eat it, it is a garbage. Also i send email to iherb, also no reply, iherb service also is garbage.

These are excellent vitamins for children in Russian climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these vitamins for my baby since May 2016 and I am fully content with them. Our pediatrician and orthopedist advised Ddrops to prevent rachitis. We are using them all year round (no exception at summer) 1-2 drops per day. By the way , with the help of Ddrops my daughter's hair grow fast and volumized))

best for infants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good one in our climat witout sun.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received product with high efficiency. The product is quite good and packed very well. I will buy it next time.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is not quite sunny at where i live! Hopefully, this product will provide my baby sufficient D3 so to strengthen his bones!

my baby doesn't resist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

so i guess this taste okay

盒子挺大,瓶子比较小