Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. We use it when we have colds for our nose and lips. It helps avoid the raw nose and cheeks from blowing our nose all day. It doesn't sting at all and coats nicely. Would help avoid wind burn too. A co-worker told me about this salve. The first morning after using it, my feet were 50% better. After 3 days, they were hardly cracked. After a week, I can't believe how great they look. The only draw back is the fragrance, not very pleasant, but it diminishes quickly.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product - has helped my knees alot.

good for what pains you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice balm for sore and tired feet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it usually on my dry hands and feet and it’s quite nice and absorbs well the skin feels much softer. I was recently sick with a cold and my nose was suffering....at first I hesitated to put it on my nose (Sensitivity, dermatitis...) but I put it and it healed all the dryness and the cracked skin. I’m happy to purchased it and definitely will buy it again, it’s a life saver for the skin

So good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is so great! Love the smell, love the texture, love how sliky my skin feels the next day. I've used on my heels and very dry hands

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love using this on my feet and hands. It's very soothing to my extra dry skin.

וואוו מהמם

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

מהמם! מעט מסריח, אבל מעט. אבל לא משאיר תוחושה שומנית על הידיים ומטפל מאוד בידיים בסדקים ובאודם של היובש.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient against dry skin, including lips.

Not the product for me.

Posted by toffee on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this on trial price, so it was no great lost. Tried it on my extremely dry cracked heel, it just left a very greasy residue, almost like none of the products have been adsorbed. A bit disappointed.

Bought for someone else