Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a friend she said: Starting in November I develop some pimples nothing odd, over the course of 5 months it turned into acne vulgaris, my 1st dermatologist prescribed aczone which my insurance doesn't cover so I got Clindimycin, maybe I wasn't patient enough but I didn't notice anything happening. Went to another dermatologist she prescribed Avar which has sulfur but is $ 318.00 I couldn't afford it. Finally after much products, and frustration I came across De la Cruz. Amazing!!!!!!!! Please remember to WASH IT OFF !!! it isn't a topical cream it's a facial mask. I learned the hard way not reading the instructions, it says leave on 10 minutes but I notice a difference when I left it on longer, my skin can tolerate up to 3 hours. You have to determine the length of time your skin can tolerate it and be patient. After finally listening to my skin creating and facial regimen. I notice a difference within few weeks I am still using it and it hasn't cleared up everything yet but until it does I will give it 5, but for now a strong 4 is my rating.

It dries out acne very fast

Posted by click-me-and-save on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got this as trial product without knowing the effectiveness and when I used it in my active breakouts, the next morning to my surprise all my acnes was reduced in size and the swelling subside. I do not have sensitive skin so I did not follow the directions to leave it for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water after. I leaved it overnight and I think it works better if left for a long time. It is a yellowish cream and it is greasy, just used it as spot treatment. The scent is typical sulfur scent but it is not too intense. Very affordable and a little bit goes a long way. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

Чудесен продукт

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Страхотен продукт за хора, страдащи от акне и труднозарастващи пъпки. Проблемът с кожата изчезва в рамките на 2 дни.

Make Sure This Product Is For You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this Trial Size for my teen daughter but searched the ingredients and read pages upon pages of reviews and realized this product might not be for us. And special care and a skin test should be done before using.

Stop Acne Pain In One Night

Posted by pokotown on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is really work. Hope it is good for long term use.

Dont Think It Does Much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought a trial pack and boy was it a trial pack. The small tub looked like a good amount but when i opened it the amount that was really there was barely 1/10th the size of the container. Tried it on a spot. Doesn't look like it did much. Wouldn't repurchase.

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is magical. I used this stuff, and the breakout was dramatically toned down within a couple of days. I will share a secret c o d e: NH B 8694 (without s.paces) for 5% or 10% o f f on your next order when checkout. Applicable for both new and existing customer!

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best product that actually works for my acne.been trying so many products,oxy10,ordinary,salicylic acid 20%,MUA peel...all doesnt work.in 1 week my cystic acne is cured.im glad i came upon this product.i will be buying the bigger tub soon.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is good but don't overuse it cause it makes your skin really dry

Great acne ointment. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase