Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wouldnt consider this product an exact dupe for some thing from proactive; however it still works well. I use a small amount as a spot treatment at night and it does reduce the acne. The only thing i dont like is that the product doesnt full dry down. It also stained my pillowcase. I recommend using a pillowcase you dont mind getting messy, a q-tip to take out product and apply on the skin.

didnt seem to work for my girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

tried for couple of days but dont see much result. But perhaps it requiresd longer period of usage. Texture is quite sticky and apply only small portion. theres no smell of any kind.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this for about a month but when I first put it on I left it on overnight as a spot treatment. My skin starting itching really bad in the morning so I washed it off with cold water and the next day my skin was still itchy and irritated and I was left with a few small bumps in the areas I had the cream. Eventually, the itching and the bumps went away after a day or two but it made me skeptical to use it again. I have still been using it but definitely, don't leave it on overnight or even more than a couple of hours. It has made a slight difference in my skin when I use it for the recommended 10 minutes and then wash it off.

nice but strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

didnt help me much.. its very strong, dont use for all night