Perfect For Fungal Acne

Posted by jnschmtz on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I only use this once a week, start with 10 minutes and work up to 20. Could use it more but I’m using other treatments as well. Helps reduce pimples overnight, my skin always looks so much better the next morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

So I purchased a few items for my acne (face soap, toner, moisturizer and this ointment) and my acne got worse. So i just used this for a few weeks and turns out it was the ointment that made me break out.... (IN MY CASE)- MY SKIN TYPE- A few zits when stressed, I have blackheads on T-zone and white heads on chin. PROS- IF YOU HAVE A LARGE ZIT THEN DABBING THIS BEFORE BED AND LEAVING IT ON WILL CAUSE IT TO VANISH THE NEXT MORNING. CONS- ITCHY SKIN, PEELING SKIN, REDNESS AND SMALLER ZITS APPEAR BECAUSE OF THE DRY SKIN. I would recommend this for people with cystic acne because it does dry out those big ones. If you are like me and you have more whiteheads and blackheads AND you wear make up daily then I wouldnt recommend putting this all over your face. Your face may get dry and start to peel and then when you wear makeup over it then the pores will get clogged and more acne will appear- yay. So i will use this only when i have those surprise large pimples that appear when I am hormonal or stressed. But i wont be putting it all over my face ever again.

Worked For Me!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

It really worked quickly on my sensitive and oily skin! Even helps get rid off redness. Thanks a lot.

Acen abscess become nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I apply it on my new acen before sleep at night and I found the abscess change bigger and easily to squeeze out.

didnt seem to work for my girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

tried for couple of days but dont see much result. But perhaps it requiresd longer period of usage. Texture is quite sticky and apply only small portion. theres no smell of any kind.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wouldnt consider this product an exact dupe for some thing from proactive; however it still works well. I use a small amount as a spot treatment at night and it does reduce the acne. The only thing i dont like is that the product doesnt full dry down. It also stained my pillowcase. I recommend using a pillowcase you dont mind getting messy, a q-tip to take out product and apply on the skin.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this for about a month but when I first put it on I left it on overnight as a spot treatment. My skin starting itching really bad in the morning so I washed it off with cold water and the next day my skin was still itchy and irritated and I was left with a few small bumps in the areas I had the cream. Eventually, the itching and the bumps went away after a day or two but it made me skeptical to use it again. I have still been using it but definitely, don't leave it on overnight or even more than a couple of hours. It has made a slight difference in my skin when I use it for the recommended 10 minutes and then wash it off.

A D A 8 6 2 6 (you know what to do), SENSITIVE SKIN BEWARE

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

applied a thin layer all over my face hoping that it will dry out my tiny breakouts (like it claimed it would on the label sticker). But it gave me redness all over, esp on my sensitive undereye. Just be ware. Cant say that it did much to my emerging breakouts either. Meh...

More acne and white heads

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this on 2 problem spots yet ended up with more acne and white heads. Maybe it's a good product, but surely it doesn't suit me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was an ok product. Definitely only leave it on for about ten minutes. It smells weird and it’s quite drying. I found that it dried my skin without clearing it. I’m going to continue trying to use it but I don’t feel like it’s that great at this point.

1 2