Great for tired legs!

Posted by Reviewer1278968 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's not so great as a foot softener, but it's the best thing for tired legs that I've ever tried. When my legs are tired (after a long day or a gym) I use the cream and 2 minutes later there's no fatigue or pain in my legs. Highly recommend!

Very nice smell but not as nourishing as I have expected

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the cream and scrub us perfect, refreshing. But I would prefer the cream to be a little bit more nourishing. It's light texture has short-term effect.

Nice cream / Приятный крем

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный крем со свежим ментоловым запахом. Освежает и расслабляет усталые ноги. Консистенция средней густоты, крем быстро впитывается и не оставляет после себя жирной пленки на коже. Увлажняет средне, для слишком сухой кожи ног, возможно, потребуются более сильные средства. Идеален для лета. A nice cream with fresh menthol flavor. Refreshes and relaxes tired feet. It have medium thickness density, the cream is absorbed quickly and don't leaves a greasy slick on the skin. It moisturizes not very well, so, probably, you'll want to use more powerful tools for very dry feet skin. Perfect for the summer.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good foot cream

great smell, not so great effect

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the smell of mint candy and it also cools the feet down which is great in summer, but it does not moisturize the feet enough and they remain a little bit dry after it

The best foot cream I ever had

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This foot cream is very nourishing and moisturizing. Smells really with mint candy! Will definitely re-order it as it ends. // Крем очень хорошо питает и увлажняет. Действительно пахнет мятной конфеткой!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gives very good nutrition, but not greasy or sticky, absorbs fastly. smells like mint candy. like it. recommend to try!

Too light

Posted by Coolcatsthlm on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I want want want to like this but it doesnt work for me. I got cracked heals after two weeks daily use. It is too light. It smells and feels great when you rub it in, its like whipped candy. But I wont buy it again. Need something thicker.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1305873 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The original scent, absorbs quickly and softens the skin. Large volume at an affordable price. Recommend.

Very soothing

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent natural cream for feet, it soaks in quickly and smells good enough to eat! Highly recommend it and other deep steep products such as the foaming hand soaps. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!