Great for tired legs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's not so great as a foot softener, but it's the best thing for tired legs that I've ever tried. When my legs are tired (after a long day or a gym) I use the cream and 2 minutes later there's no fatigue or pain in my legs. Highly recommend!

Nice cream / Приятный крем

Posted by AmberCat on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Приятный крем со свежим ментоловым запахом. Освежает и расслабляет усталые ноги. Консистенция средней густоты, крем быстро впитывается и не оставляет после себя жирной пленки на коже. Увлажняет средне, для слишком сухой кожи ног, возможно, потребуются более сильные средства. Идеален для лета. A nice cream with fresh menthol flavor. Refreshes and relaxes tired feet. It have medium thickness density, the cream is absorbed quickly and don't leaves a greasy slick on the skin. It moisturizes not very well, so, probably, you'll want to use more powerful tools for very dry feet skin. Perfect for the summer.

Very nice smell but not as nourishing as I have expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the cream and scrub us perfect, refreshing. But I would prefer the cream to be a little bit more nourishing. It's light texture has short-term effect.

The best foot cream I ever had

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on June 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This foot cream is very nourishing and moisturizing. Smells really with mint candy! Will definitely re-order it as it ends. // Крем очень хорошо питает и увлажняет. Действительно пахнет мятной конфеткой!

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good foot cream

great smell, not so great effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the smell of mint candy and it also cools the feet down which is great in summer, but it does not moisturize the feet enough and they remain a little bit dry after it

Smells of mint and cools the skins

Posted by Silverfern7 on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

The look of this product, its smell and feel on the skin all get a huge tick from me. I apply this cream on my soles, feet and legs and can hardly describe how great it feels on my skin. It cools the skin and makes it smell of mint. Great product for yourself or as a gift.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

gives very good nutrition, but not greasy or sticky, absorbs fastly. smells like mint candy. like it. recommend to try!

Too light

Posted by Coolcatsthlm on April 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I want want want to like this but it doesnt work for me. I got cracked heals after two weeks daily use. It is too light. It smells and feels great when you rub it in, its like whipped candy. But I wont buy it again. Need something thicker.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

The original scent, absorbs quickly and softens the skin. Large volume at an affordable price. Recommend.