Smells Divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product smells wonderful, and it is really nice and healthy for the skin. My elbows, hands, knees, face just soak it up. The only minor issue is that it's so incredibly soft that I went through almost 1/5 of it already. (I will need more!)

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

greasy and does nothing

Use B F H 3 2 0 to get disc.count on your order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used these nightly for years nowas an additional moisturizing treat on lips and around eyes. In dryness of winter, I keep one in my purse for touch-ups. Love the smell too!

Cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to moisturaze my dry skin after the swimming pool. Stick is small and easy fits to my handbag. The smell is soothing and it is good for relaxation.

Delightful Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very light in scent, this fluffy creamy moisturiser is the perfect to go size. Since it's in a stick, it's the best thing to pop into my bag when I'm out and about. Easily absorbed and works a treat. Would definitely buy again!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In tube: soft white stick with a sharp, herbal lavender scent (the chamomile is more of an accent). On skin: melts to dry oil on touch, scent becomes subtle and quite soft. Absorbs almost immediately, with light patting. Turns my perma-miserable calves to normal looking skin instantly. I've no idea what the long term effect will be like, but even on short-term relief this outperforms everything. Also, the scent is FANTASTIC. Cute little size that comfortably fits in purse - though I'll have to wait for winter with that, summer temps being what they are.

Best for dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffering with dry skin in winter(actually my skin is combination). My skin was like a desert! After I used this awesome thing, my skin turned to normal. It's best for everyone!

I like to use it at night.

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

gentle aroma of lavender, a good moisturizer, a wonderful calming scent. I like to use it at night.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! It lasts a long time... easy to use... smells great... keeps my nails and cuticles looking good for my presentations!

Labios, ojos, etc

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo queria para el contorno del ojo, es grasoso, y lo uso de noche. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

1 2 3 4