Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a great scrub that doesn't dry the skin out, it leaves a comfortable layer of essential oils and you don't need to moisturise after. It smells great and refreshing! Im repurchasing this and different combinations.

🌼

Posted by Om-amal on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

💟

pleasure and delight!

Posted by AnetaRiddick on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I discovered sugar scrubs only recently, maybe about a year ago and I started with Pure Fiji sugar "rubs", which are amazingly fragraced but a lot different and rougher than Deep steep. First try of this bergamot Deep steep sugar scrub was wonderful. The texture was new to me, much creamier and smoother than I was used to. What followed was a luxuriously indulging experience... Just "wow"! Next time (very soon) I will treat myself with another (sweeter) fragrance of Deep steep sugar scrub. Apart from that ugly company logo everything about this product is fantastic :-)

Nice scrub, until it doesn't fully wash off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I generally enjoy using this scrub, but definitely need to wash with soap after using it. It leaves skin feeling like it's covered in Vaseline.

Not smooth as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell good. Unfortunately it will leave some greasy feeling after used. Not suitable for hot weather