Soooo luscious

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is so amazing! It has enough grit to get a soothing exfoliation, it has rich, nourishing oils that stay on after you use it, and the smell is so delicious and fruity. The price is really reasonable, the only thing I don't like is the packaging makes it easy to get water into the product, which isn't such a good thing because this doesn't have any preservatives in it. Still, I'm obsessed and I'll definitely be purchasing again, and likely other scents too! *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

une merveille

Posted by 4789533299137631690 on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

il sent divinement bon. l'odeur n'est pas du tout chimique. elle est très fruitée. c'est un gommage à petits grains. il est idéal pour les peaux très sensible. Il fait très bien son travail. Il laisse la peau toute douce et hydratée grâce à la fin couche d'huile qu'il laisse sur la peau. je l'adore. je le rachèterai à coup sûr. belle découverte

Amazing, Incredible, Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is heaven sent and a Heaven Scent. Firstly once the jar is opened the fragrance is a delight to the senses. Secondly after applying it to my wet body in the shower it gently sloughs off dead skin and then moisturises brilliantly. The exfoliating granules are gentle. My skin feels like butter afterwards. I just pat dry and am ready to go with smooth and fragrant skin. For me this is a must have for my beauty routine. I use it every second day and moisture on alternate days. There is no need to moisturise on the day you use this. My kids/hubby comment that I smell delicious and even my bed sheets smell fresh. This is an affordable and great gift for friends but a Must Have for anyone wanting delectable skin.

Pure joy

Posted by 5283888371320156440 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all I'm addicted to the smell so as far as the smell goes I'm thrilled secondly, after scrubbing while washing the skin is already muisturised and soft so after the shower you might skip the lotion part I think it'll be even greater in the summer because it lakes grissiness did I mention it smells great :)

Just... amazing

Posted by 5420932801188543496 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best body scrub I've ever tried. Seriously, the smell is amazing, the formula even better. Instead of the traditional scrubs that you just wash off, this one sinks in to the skin and leaves it silky smooth. I think it is because the scrub contains both coconut oil and shea butter. You don't even need to moisturize your body with lotion after using this. Will buy again!

Love!!!!

Posted by 4869753157923831489 on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastic, gives your skin a really deep clean. Love this scrub. Just be careful oils make the shower floor slippery.

I love it!

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this body scrub! It smells absolutely amazing. I also love how I do not need to apply any extra lotion after using this. The only bad part is that it runs out fairly fast. :(

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This scrub smells very sweet and fruity, so be prepared for that. I love the scent. So far this scent is my favorite one from Deep steep. The scent lingers a while, which I love. The scrub is effective and leaves a very soft skin afterwords. You will not need to put on any lotion or oil afterwords since the scrub is very moisturising and leaves your skin a little bit oily (at first, then it enters into the skin and just makes it soft). I really love this one, will be buying more!

Posted by 5725651445131844855 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oily but i like the smell

it's ok, but nothing spectacular

Posted by 5147408289991365844 on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Scrub is ok, but I would like a coarser grind. Oils create pretty thick film on my skin after shower, which takes hours to absorb. Smell is pleasant though.

1 2