Finally Something That Works in Vegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 50 years old and have extremely dry skin to start with, add in the fact that I live in the Las Vegas, Nevada Valley, and instantly hydration leaves. I drink tons of water, and have tried at least 30 different products to help relieve the dry tightness that my face feels after washing it. Derma E Age-Defying Day Cream is great. It applies easily. I love the lavender essential oil because it relaxes me as soon as I put the cream on and it is no longer noticeable after about 10 minutes. I wear it alone and it soothes out my skin tone. It is great under liquid foundation, provided you wait about 5 minutes between the moisturizer and the foundation. I noticed a change in my skin tone after just the first use. I'm hooked for life on this stuff.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is good for what you pay for. Does not sit on the skin, absorbs well; If you want more dramatic results, go for creams with peptides. I just ordered Reviva brand of face cream, that has more cutting edge ingredients and will review as soon as I try it.

Day Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years--love this and the Night Creme--it works!

Day Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the way my skin feels all day with this great creme. I always purchase this brand of product, Derma E, and have never been disapointed.

Wonderful day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes and smoothes my skin, smells great and has a really nice consistency. I have been using it along with the Derma-E Age Defying Night Creme for the past 6 months and my skin looks incredible! Better than it's ever looked, and I have always taken really good care of my skin. I am 32 but people always mistake me for a 20-something and I swear these Derma-E products play a huge part in that.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy. Takes a little bit too soak in, but not too bad. No wrinkles have disappeared, yet, but hopefully I look younger. lol.

this is a wonderful creme.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

has a nice and mild smell that is wonderful for me, cause I do not like strong smells for my cosmetics! skin is soft and younger.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice feeling on my face and neck. Skin feels healthier and more radiant.