hmm..

Posted by Goldie on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E will not recommend if you had sensitive skin

Very sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This toner leaves really unpleasant stickiness on the skin. I just tried it a couple of times and simply can't use it because of this effect. My skin is combination/oily.

didn't like it

Posted by Anaterma on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i would no recommend it, i think it didn't do the work for me as to cleansing skin, it actually got a bit worse, mine is really capricious and pores get cloggy super easily, gonna give it away. Neocell, Alpha Cell Exfoliator Step ll was actually better.

Deja sensación pegajosa en la piel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo no le pido grandes cosas a los tónicos. Solo que no lleven alcohol y que me refresquen un poco la piel antes de la hidratante. En este caso, es un tonico suave, pero que a mi me deja una sensación pegajosa en la piel. Quizás no lo estoy usando correctamente y pongo demasiada cantidad en el algodón, pero al final siempre necesito retirar un poco del tónico, porque si no añadir la hidratante me resulta desagradable, como si volviera a tener la cara sucia. No es para mi.. :(

didnt use it for too long

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i started using this because i got a really bad breakout which lefts marks on my skin so i figured using it would help my skin heal n brighten it up. however i didnt find it beeneficial because the acne didnt heal. they behaved almost like open sores. so i stopped using it to allow my skin to heal naturally. might try it gain soon to see if it lived up to claims of brightening the skin