A good glycolic toner

Posted by 4631999479000737461 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used professional glycolic products all my life. Unfortunately, living in Japan having access to these types of products are difficult and invariably expensive for example the SKII products. DermaE Glycolic Toner is a product that is comparable to the SKII. I have noticed that the toner does feel warm on the face after application. You can follow the toner with a cream or lotion of your choice. Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this product.

Excellent toner

Posted by 5619460511847232921 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes the skin feel extremely clean and silky

glycolic toner

Posted by 4757200807421109383 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is a good toner but i expected better exfoliating properties

Really nice

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Floral scented which isnt ideal but otherwise a great toner. I think its helping my adult acne a bit. You dont need a moisturizer over the top if you dont want to which I like.

It actually narrowes pores!

Posted by Reviewer1331328 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Toner, it really leaves the skin smooth and refreshed. I don't know about the wrinkles, though.

great product

Posted by 5662314778938592063 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this long time ago, but I had another tonic that was far more expensive, with similar ingridients.. so I waited to see the results in both of them so I could write a review. I have combo skin, 31Y old, large pores and hiperpigmentation. This toner worked better than the more expensive one... It didnt do wonders with scars, pores, spots but my skin looked brighter, healthier and I could see the difference when I used it and when i did not... Plus, I had it for 5 months. Little goes a long way.. only downside is the packaking... not got for travelling, the cap on my bottle wasnt secure enough...

good toner

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really tones and refines skin. But when used in conjunction with the cleanser everyday, it resulted in dry skin.

Very nice

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a bit involved so IT Dryer it but after a shower is very good for me

not sure

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it for 2 weeks now and still not sure is it working for me or not. So it seems not like "my product"

No está mal

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre para utilizarlo junto con la crema de acido glicolico para me hiciese mas efecto pero es un limpiador como otro cualquiera y quizas podria utilizar cualquier otro.

1 2