A good glycolic toner

Posted by 4631999479000737461 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used professional glycolic products all my life. Unfortunately, living in Japan having access to these types of products are difficult and invariably expensive for example the SKII products. DermaE Glycolic Toner is a product that is comparable to the SKII. I have noticed that the toner does feel warm on the face after application. You can follow the toner with a cream or lotion of your choice. Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this product.

It actually narrowes pores!

Posted by Reviewer1331328 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Toner, it really leaves the skin smooth and refreshed. I don't know about the wrinkles, though.

great product

Posted by 5662314778938592063 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this long time ago, but I had another tonic that was far more expensive, with similar ingridients.. so I waited to see the results in both of them so I could write a review. I have combo skin, 31Y old, large pores and hiperpigmentation. This toner worked better than the more expensive one... It didnt do wonders with scars, pores, spots but my skin looked brighter, healthier and I could see the difference when I used it and when i did not... Plus, I had it for 5 months. Little goes a long way.. only downside is the packaking... not got for travelling, the cap on my bottle wasnt secure enough...

good toner

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really tones and refines skin. But when used in conjunction with the cleanser everyday, it resulted in dry skin.

Very nice

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is a bit involved so IT Dryer it but after a shower is very good for me

not sure

Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it for 2 weeks now and still not sure is it working for me or not. So it seems not like "my product"

No está mal

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre para utilizarlo junto con la crema de acido glicolico para me hiciese mas efecto pero es un limpiador como otro cualquiera y quizas podria utilizar cualquier otro.

me gusta

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

buena marca. buen producto. mw gusta

Must have for winter

Posted by GUD174 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this at nights and after a few days you can feel your skin much brighter and clear. For me, it's a must have for winter. The only thing I would change it's the packaging (I prefer toners on spray, you waste less product) and the perfume (it's really subtle but I prefer products without perfume)

Good toner

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good toner but made my face sting for the 1st 3 days. Dissapeared after that ... Dayle

1 2