Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

Love ❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was just introduced to Derma •e just about a month ago. I'm in my mid thirties with oily, acne prone skin. I'm now dealing with hyperpigmentation and premature wrinkles. I have been using several of their products in my daily morning and nightly skin care routine and my skin is looking so much better. I use medical grade products that have helped with my pores and the texture of my skin, but I feel the glycolic acid in this toner is making a huge impact. I definitely recommend it to anyone with the aforementioned skin issues.

Great for resurfacing

Posted by juicekap on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using this on alternate days with a cotton pad smoothed over the skin. Definitely feel a little stinging and even numbness from the acid, but the result is smooth, glowing skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a friend, She Said: I really like this toner, I have no complaints (yet). I've been naive about other toners I used in the past... most of them containing alcohol. I've also tried other natural alternatives like witch hazel, but it didn't really do much for my acne. I'm noticing that products with glycolic acid seem to have improved my acne in the past few days. I use this together with a glycolic acid face wash.

1 2 3 4