Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

Great for resurfacing

Posted by juicekap on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using this on alternate days with a cotton pad smoothed over the skin. Definitely feel a little stinging and even numbness from the acid, but the result is smooth, glowing skin.

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very cooling, and does not over-dry my sensitive skin.

Gentle but effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoying this toner and it makes my skin glow. It smells yum and its texture is slightly thicker than water consistency. I didn't experience any tingling and my pores appeared smaller and skin looked super smooth

excelent