Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

Derma E, Vitamin A Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner is great in fact I need to reorder I am getting low. I have found a toner I can stick with so I am over joyed. My skin has a glow, with my facial wash the toner and my fade cream I have a system that is giving me results.

Toner

Posted by Reviewer2884283 on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

Great tonic

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of it, it smells amazing. Plus my skin seems to like it, first time in years that I do not have dry spots on my lower half of the face in winter.

Favorite toner of all times!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found it - my skin (wrinkles, wide pores, occasional pimples) looks smooth, hydrated, with better complexion and less deep wrinkles. I noticed effect only after few days! On to the next bottle!

Simply wonderful!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot imagine my skincare routine without retinol, and this toner is a must-have in summer. I love Devita rose toner as well but this one beats it, - well, that is, if I had to choose between the two of them. Oh, it also smells like lilac to me, which is nice.

Excellent toner

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The toner states it is for normal to oily skin. I have normal to dry skin, but the toner does not dry out my face. It leaves a pleasant, clean feeling. After two weeks, my pores do appear a bit smaller.

1 2 3