So soft and smooth

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin soft and smooth. One problem I have with this product is packaging. Having some sort of a dropper or a pump dispenser would be valuable. Just tipping a bottle makes one loose a lot of product and create oily spills.

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin does not tolerate fragrances or essential oils so this is a perfect product that makes skin very soft. I wish packaging was different, maybe a pump dispenser or something similar.

Good, pure product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No complaints re. the ingredients of this oil, which I bought for transdermal vitamin supplementation, rather than wrinkle treatment. Too early to say whether it's working for that purpose, but it certainly makes my skin feel nice.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is what it says :)

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin becomes very soft and wrinkle becomes lighter

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is wonderful, but you might want to change the bottle. I put some of it in a bottle with an eye dropper top. It's much easier to control the amount your getting that way.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a second time I order this product. I use it instead of moisturizer (cream). Will order it again. I use it only in the evening, because it leaves my skin quite oily, but it works wonders ;)

Gran producto!

Posted by 100mizuiro on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta aplicarlo cuando noto la piel como tirante,y necesita dosis extra de hidratación,lo uso mas bien por la noche pues la piel me queda muy brillante y de día no lo uso nunca. Es un buen producto para una piel seca a normal.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think its wordks