So soft and smooth

Posted by DinaB123 on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin soft and smooth. One problem I have with this product is packaging. Having some sort of a dropper or a pump dispenser would be valuable. Just tipping a bottle makes one loose a lot of product and create oily spills.

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin does not tolerate fragrances or essential oils so this is a perfect product that makes skin very soft. I wish packaging was different, maybe a pump dispenser or something similar.

Good, pure product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

No complaints re. the ingredients of this oil, which I bought for transdermal vitamin supplementation, rather than wrinkle treatment. Too early to say whether it's working for that purpose, but it certainly makes my skin feel nice.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a second time I order this product. I use it instead of moisturizer (cream). Will order it again. I use it only in the evening, because it leaves my skin quite oily, but it works wonders ;)

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is what it says :)

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin becomes very soft and wrinkle becomes lighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is wonderful, but you might want to change the bottle. I put some of it in a bottle with an eye dropper top. It's much easier to control the amount your getting that way.

Gran producto!

Posted by 100mizuiro on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta aplicarlo cuando noto la piel como tirante,y necesita dosis extra de hidratación,lo uso mas bien por la noche pues la piel me queda muy brillante y de día no lo uso nunca. Es un buen producto para una piel seca a normal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase