Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

Vitamin a wrinkle treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have a strong smell which is great. Moisturizes skin and most importantly doesn't cause any breakouts. Great product indeed and huge packaging.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

Nice Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found it best to put this gel on before going to sleep. It's also good as an eye gel.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is great for my combination skin, breakouts are down and wrinkles are too

Keeps skin healthier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My facial skin tends to become variably dry (after swimming), oily (after other activities), and can even be acne-prone. This does tend to keep the skin overall healthier without being oily/greasy. I tend to use it for at least 2 days in a row after something caused some skin deterioration , then follow that with an appropriate facial moisturizer of cream. That seems to work fairly well.

Para piel grasa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me la compré cuando tenía la piel grasa y me gustaba mucho, ahora me ha cambiado a seca y no me hidrata lo suficiente, pero es buena crema, olor suave que no permanece en la piel y relación cantidad precio muy buena.

Not potent enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely non greasy, doesn't irritate skin. Not hydrating enough for my combination skin. It does improve texture and skin tone. Didn't do much to dark spots or freckles. Perhaps increasing its potency to 20,000 I.U or more may yield better results.

1 2 3