Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

No miracle worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reading the ingredient list I thought this might be really something because of the retinol listed as the second ingredient. I thought it would be a real retinol powerhouse, but that is not the case. I feel no slight (and normal) stinging upon application as I do with other retinol products like f. ex Life flo's retinol cream, and the moisturization is very light but still pleasant. As for results I can't really say I have noticed any change.

なかなか再販されませんが、お気に入りです。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

エンビロンを使っていましたが、こちらに切り替えていました。 品切れでなかなか再販されないのが残念です。 もう1年近く購入できていません。 お手頃で効果も期待できるものなので、ぜひまた購入したいです。

さっぱり

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

さっぱりしていて良いですよ。ベタベタ感も無くて、乾くとさらっとしてます。リピートしても良いかなと思ってます。

gel muy fresco

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lo uso para todo el rostro inclusive el contorno del ojo. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

отлично

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Долго искала продукт для комбинированной кожи для использования под мейк-ап, чтобы кожа не блестела но и была увлажненная. очень довольна

великолепно!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Просто замечательный гель! Впитывается быстро, не остается на коже. Рекомендую.

Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Best Oil-free Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Let me start by saying that I can tell if there is even the slightest amount of oil in a moisturizer, and so many that claim to be non-greasy, are just less greasy than a thicker cream. If you really want something without any grease whatsoever, you have to look for one without oil in the ingredients. This Derma E clear gel has zero oil, and is truly non-greasy. It does leave your face a tiny bit sticky for maybe 20 minutes, which I think is from the glycerin, but it is not a stickiness which prevents me from touching my face. It moisturizes as well as any oil-free moisturizer can, but if you have dry skin, you really are going to need an oil-based product. This gel though is fantastic for anyone with normal to oily skin in my opinion. What I do when my skin needs extra moisture is just add jojoba or olive oil to the gel, and it blends perfectly. I add a little if my skin is just a bit dry, and more if my skin is parched. Also, this gel has a reasonably strong floral-type fragrance when you first put it on for those who do not like fragrances, but it fades within a few minutes so I would still give it a try if I were you. Plus, the price for this is amazing if you are using it solely as a facial moisturizer.

Увлажняющий гель

Posted by Anyuta on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Хорошая основа под макияж и полезная для кожи)