Good for People of All Ages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I came here to leave a review before iHerb sent its friendly reminder. I bought this stuff on a whim because it was cheap, I've always had various skin problems (dryness, itchiness, pore problems, and the like), and it contains retinol palmitate, which has been shown to be good for hair. Anyhow, I'm a twenty-year-old male and this is the only thing that has solved my skin stumper. It's been non-oily for me and has absorbed really quite quickly. And, yes, I did put some in my hair just for giggles. Worked fine there too. Nothing to report, really. Product works well and is well worth the eight-odd dollars. Actually, it's beaten some crazy chemical concoction from France, which cost me about $20 for half the volume. Twelve thumbs up.

Not oily but moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this products and will try more in their other range. I live in a very humid climate and this was perfect for the summertime. Moisture without any oil. Very refreshing

dodo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this moisturizing gel for about 2 weeks and can say that it is a great product. It dries fairly quickly after applying and it smells great!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good lightweight moisture for my oily/combo skin. Skin seemed to get better using this.

helped me to get rid of my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product which reduced my acne. Four years ago i suddenly got severe acne on my face. I've tried anything to get rid of my acne such as acid peelings, but it didn't clear my skin. I have been using this product for three months now, and there is not a single acne spot left on my face. I recommend this to everyone who has skin problems like me.

This is brilliant!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im caught by surprised at how this delivered and make my skin smooth and pore smaller.It is sticky but i use my palms to pat it. or perhaps use tissue to blot. It doesnt cause breakout not oiliness as i really have oily face and my weather here is super hot and humid. Its my holy grail and im going to continue using it....as its more natural and cheaper.i had stopped using for many yrs as the previous brand was too ex and contain chemicals.

Muy ligera

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me va a durar la vida entera de lo grande que es el formato. Superligera, apenas tiene ingredientes y deja la cara muy bien, hidratada pero sin brillos. Tengo la cara increíblemente grasa y me va muy bien. Hay que usar poquísima cantidad porque se distribuye muy fácilmente

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like it

Verry good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good make-up base. It absorb immediately. I have dry and sensitive skin in winter and I think this product is great for summer when I have oil shin.