Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to do exactly as it promises. It makes my face firmer and the fine lines around my mouth and cheeks have disappeared. Wonderful product. I also use the matching eye cream which also eliminates crows feet. Highly recommended, note that I have tried perhaps at least 30 different lines of product over the last 20 years, this is the best I have found to date.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot praise this serum enough. Ultra moisturizing, my skin feels very comfortable after applying it. After spending loads of money on expensive labels that don't deliver, I'm thankful I discovered Derma E. Another good product is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This serum is exactly what this 40 year old face needs to look 10 years younger.(at least that's what everyone else says)I think I look maybe 5 years younger, but I am not going to argue!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have started using all of the derma -e products and this one just like all thea others is a fabulous product. I use it in conjuction with the hyluronic acid serum And I am beginning to see beautiful results in my skin and I am 67.

Nothing that I can see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

39M Caucasian. Used it with matching Peptides Plus Eye Creme and saw zero results. Smells nice though! I might suggest that when people apply face creme they are more apt to sleep on their back, which also makes facial wrinkles less visible. Otherwise, there's no reason for me to think this does anything.

Starts to really work after 1 week!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm about to turn 28 and noticed the fine wrinkles on my forehead start to set deeper! I use mostly derma e products and haven't found one I don't like, and had this in my cabinet on standby. First, I didn't see instant results....BUT after a week or so of applying morning and night, generously, my wrinkles are back to "fine" and I think they might actually disappear altogether! Would recommend to anyone.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells a little weird but i love this. it's light and soft and in conjuction with the alpha lipoic c ester creme has been fading my age spots/discolorations and clearing up my skin.

DERMA E PRODUCTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EWG HAS RATED THIS PRODUCT VERY HIGH IN SAFETY.

Okay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No dramatic results but does maintain the few lines present; could be less fragrance also.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The reviews got me excited about ordering this, but it has not lived up to its positive wrap. As a serum did not deliver on hydration, or firmness or any sort of glow. Really just a lotion instead of a cream.

1 2 3