Excellent product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the summer of 2012 my skin was quite sun-damaged. I had brown spots on my nose and forehead, so I decided to try the Evenly radiant line. I bought the peel, toner, serum and day creme with SPF 15. I used this creme every day after toning (through fall, winter and spring; in the summer I used another product with higher SPF and then came back to this moisturizer). Using this creme along with other products from the same line I managed to get rid of all the brown spots and am still using this line to keep blemishes under control. The creme has a nice structure and is easy to spread on. It has a very mild, pleasant smell. It feels great on my skin - it causes to irritations and moisturizes very well. I also use it around the eyes and have no problems with that. The creme works well with makeup. My combination skin isn't any oilier than usual and I haven't noticed any breakouts or clogged pores because of this creme. I highly recommend it.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time derma e user...this product is amazing!!! has my skin glowing. I have combination skin...no breakouts! Its toned my skin too...

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Drying

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. My skin was itchy and dry upon application

It breaks me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The cream feels quite heavy on my skin and it clogs my pores - my skin is now bumpy and it actually broke me out (I've never had SIX fully-grown pimples on my nose before). I was hoping my skin would get used to it and stop reacting, but it's been two weeks and it only looks worse. However after having spent 20$ on a cream I'm reluctant to throw it away. My skin is usually the same (I'd say normal) no matter what I put on it, but this is one of the rare products that actually don't work for me. I will use it up by spring and then buy something lighter and with higher spf.

leaves white marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its very light and only has 15 spf but it doesnt absorb in the skin very well. Has no smell which is good. I will try other day creams with spf.

Derma e .Even tone brightening day cream SPF15

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like very much the Derma e products, but this time I was totaly disappointed with this face day cream. Has a bad, havy and smelly odor, like a rotten grease. Very, very disapponted!

Very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love the products of Derma E....but this cream i will never buy again. I just used it 2 times and both days my face was itching horribly. I was scratching my face every 5 minutes

Sits on your skin..

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I personally didn't like the cream very much, after putting it on you could still feel it sitting on your skin. It doesn't absorb well. I gave it to my mom and she isn't bothered by "sitting on skin" effect and uses it on daily basis.

Don't like texture