Posted by Savvymamasg on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. My skin was itchy and dry upon application

It breaks me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

The cream feels quite heavy on my skin and it clogs my pores - my skin is now bumpy and it actually broke me out (I've never had SIX fully-grown pimples on my nose before). I was hoping my skin would get used to it and stop reacting, but it's been two weeks and it only looks worse. However after having spent 20$ on a cream I'm reluctant to throw it away. My skin is usually the same (I'd say normal) no matter what I put on it, but this is one of the rare products that actually don't work for me. I will use it up by spring and then buy something lighter and with higher spf.

Derma e .Even tone brightening day cream SPF15

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like very much the Derma e products, but this time I was totaly disappointed with this face day cream. Has a bad, havy and smelly odor, like a rotten grease. Very, very disapponted!

Very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just love the products of Derma E....but this cream i will never buy again. I just used it 2 times and both days my face was itching horribly. I was scratching my face every 5 minutes