Evenly Radiant Cleanser by Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this cleanser would be more suited to skin types verging on the oily side, as while it is not extremely drying, my skin was incredibly thirsty after use. My skin is combination/sensitive. The smell is not offensive and the consistency is nice and milky with a slight foaming action once applied to the face. I noticed a definite evening out of my complexion and my skin was left feeling very clean, refreshed and energized. 3.5 stars from me. A really good cleanser, just slightly too drying for my skin.

Good Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Derma E cleansers before but this one is the best. It cleans very well and face is not tight after cleansing. It is quite expensive for such a small bottle and I reckon it can only last one month.

Perfect cleanser, stop looking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know this sounds insane. It might very well be. But I am in love with my cleanser. I intend to start a relationship with it; no joke - who or what can make my face look this good? I have a sometimes-blotchy, tends-to-redden, oily-dehydrated-combo skin (yah, really) but this one Derma E cleanser makes me step back, look in the mirror and go wooow! So I forget to put on my AHA and Vit C serum for a good long while as I gaze intently at my newly-discovered clear-looking skin, and still it's not dry - yay to pH-balanced cleansers. Get it. Now!

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a gentle cleanser. Nothing to do about clarity

nothing special! got breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells strongly of artificial orange flavour I did get breakouts from using this product

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. Not irritable, freshy scent and feeling.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product It has a pleasant smell that gives a pleasant, comfortable feeling. I'll buy it again

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it very much!!

Face feels clean and refreshed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product with no harmful ingredients. Leaves my face feeling oil-free and clean after use. Also does not dry out my face after use.

Fresh and zesty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cleanser and so does my teenage kids, it's light, has a fresh citrus smell, and doesn't dry out your skin. It has no parabens or nasty chemicals which is so important to me. I am now onto my third bottle and will continue to purchase when this one runs out. A great cleanser, highly recommend

1 2