Evenly Radiant Cleanser by Derma E

Posted by 4956661155976833161 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this cleanser would be more suited to skin types verging on the oily side, as while it is not extremely drying, my skin was incredibly thirsty after use. My skin is combination/sensitive. The smell is not offensive and the consistency is nice and milky with a slight foaming action once applied to the face. I noticed a definite evening out of my complexion and my skin was left feeling very clean, refreshed and energized. 3.5 stars from me. A really good cleanser, just slightly too drying for my skin.

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Derma E cleansers before but this one is the best. It cleans very well and face is not tight after cleansing. It is quite expensive for such a small bottle and I reckon it can only last one month.

Perfect cleanser, stop looking

Posted by 4629213718078077097 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know this sounds insane. It might very well be. But I am in love with my cleanser. I intend to start a relationship with it; no joke - who or what can make my face look this good? I have a sometimes-blotchy, tends-to-redden, oily-dehydrated-combo skin (yah, really) but this one Derma E cleanser makes me step back, look in the mirror and go wooow! So I forget to put on my AHA and Vit C serum for a good long while as I gaze intently at my newly-discovered clear-looking skin, and still it's not dry - yay to pH-balanced cleansers. Get it. Now!

Fresh and zesty

Posted by 5678151115749275905 on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cleanser and so does my teenage kids, it's light, has a fresh citrus smell, and doesn't dry out your skin. It has no parabens or nasty chemicals which is so important to me. I am now onto my third bottle and will continue to purchase when this one runs out. A great cleanser, highly recommend

Good overall cleanser.

Posted by rebeccajo on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't strip, but still feels like my face is really clean.

Great Cleanser

Posted by 4912411242943220549 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cleanser for the past year, and I do feel like it, along with Derma E moisturizers, have made a difference on my skin. I've always had relatively good skin, but this cleanser helped it be more clear and even. Also, a little goes a long way. I have found that this bottle lasts me a few months, if not several.

Nice light scent

Posted by 5568387868040718819 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Non drying and lightly scented

New favorite cleanser

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser! I have combination skin and my skin is never too dry or too oily, depending on the moisturiser I use and the season it is. The smell is a little bit weird, but not too bad. Will definitely try the other products in this range.

LIMPIADOR FACIAL

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No está mal, no me irritó, pero no he notado más luminosidad ni ninguno de los otros beneficios que promete

quite good

Posted by 4779985705240429855 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a gentle cleanser. Nothing to do about clarity

1 2