Excellent product

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After the summer of 2012 my skin was quite sun-damaged. I had brown spots on my nose and forehead, so I decided to try the Evenly radiant line. I bought the peel, toner, serum and day creme with SPF 15. I used this toner twice a day: in the evening before the peel and in the morning under the day creme. It felt great on my skin. It doesn't contain any alcohol, so there weren't any irritations. It also has a very pleasant smell and moisturizes very well. Using all the abovementioned products I managed to get rid of all the brown spots during the winter and the best part is they didn't come back the next summer (I continued with my routine all through the year, except that I was using a higher SPF in the summer). I am currently still using this line (I'm on my third bottle of toner) to keep blemishes under control and I highly recommend it to everyone with similar problems.

My favorite Derma E product to dat

Posted by 5019244335388357614 on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this toner. It is so gentle yet effective. It does seem to brighten my skin and gives it a nice glow. I am used to slightly harsher toners and did not think this one would do me any good. However, even though it does not sting my face after a good exfoliating, it works gently to tone and brighten. I am ordering more.

I like it

Posted by MariaMG on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this before going to bed and after it I apply BHA. I think it really works in my skincare routine and it does remove leftover makeup. It is scented but that doesn't bother me, I quite like the smell. I like it and I'll keep using it in my routine.

No complaints

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Derma E toners are all very good because they don't contain alcohol and have many antioxidants, anti-anging and skin-repairing ingredients. This doesn't irritate my skin or leave any tacky residue. I haven't seen much difference in terms of brightening though. I recommend it for all skin types.

Great toner

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think that a true effect of a toner is somewhat hard to notice, as it is supposed to work "from within" your skin. I cannot say it brightened my skin, I think that for that you need a lot more aggressive treatment. However, the tones has wonderful ingredients and I really feel like I am giving my skin something more with it. It is well worth the money.

It's good but a bit expensive for the bottle

Posted by MukMas on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not bad at all, natural, packed with vitamins, I am happy

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Toner for problem skin

Posted by 5271523518420805824 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few months now (sometimes the Vitamin A & glycolic toner also) and my skin feels smoother, noticably brighter and I now have the ability to not use a moisturizer each day since my skin doesn't feel dry. My dark marks have begun fading. I use this along with the exfoliating scrub with fruit enzymes and mask.

Very excellent product