This I love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Firming DMAE Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not use yet

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a best cleanser I have ever used. I felt the difference after using it. I felt it can clear the dead skin on my face. But it is quite expensive to me. Hope the price can be lower.

I will buy it again

Posted by Karisma on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it cleans my skin - and skin is not dry after cleaning

Liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

!

Posted by Strelka on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Superīgs- ideāli nomazgā skropstu tušu un pārējo.

Cleans n non drying

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really leaves yr face comfortably clean without the dry or stretched feel N it's so economical s u only need half a pump / which is sufficient if no make up It doesn't lathers up a lot- though w yr eyes closed u won't know - cos it feels like it's lathering / which is great