The one that I love...

Posted by faniHerb on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using toners for more than 25 years, the ones from cosmetic brands and pharmacy/supermart brands. Some okay, some good but exorbitant. (1) price - good mid $ (2)qualities - superb, with firming & the potent stuff (DMAE- firms/lifts and reduces lines, Alpha Lipoic also known as ALA -antioxidant,reduce inflammation, improves skin texture for and C-Ester - boost collagen and brighten skin) (3) light pleasant scent. I am using this toner with some other firming serum over the past weeks, I like the result. I like this toner so much so that I am now looking to buy other Derma E products. --- update:- I like it so much that I have introduced to my friends. However, my friend with super sensitive skin gets tingling feeling (ordered the other Derma E soothing toner as well - less tingling). So it may not be suitable for sensitive skins. click yes if this review is useful to you.

Tightens pores and has a refreshing effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a lotion that does work, you can actually see the impurities left on the cotton pad. I think it has an effect of tightening the pores, due to the alpha lipoic c ester compound. It is the only toner that I enjoy using. I follow with the cream of the same line and my mirror thanks me! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read that DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, and Vitamin C were the best collagen builders for skin. Derma E toner is excellent. It tones and firms without any dryness. The fragrance is light and fresh.

GREAT TONER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like using a toner and this one is exceptional. I have oily skin but I'm also thinking about aging issues, so I liked what this had to offer. I feel like it is truly good for my skin. Smell is nice, too. This is my second time to buy it.

Wonderful Toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a woman in my late 40s and I have tried several toners over the years, and have never found one that I was completely satisfied with. Then I tried this one. I love it! The fragrance is nice, not too strong. It cleans, tones, and refreshes my face, without leaving it feeling dry. My skin seems to have a glow and firmness to it after using this product. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Una maravilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buenísimo! Me encanta cómo deja la piel y el efecto que tiene. Me ha quitado un poco hasta las manchas solares de la frente! Es el segundo bote que uso

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect toner for mixed skin.

Anti-age tonic

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good anti-age tonic! Refreshes, levels. The smell a little strong, but quickly leaves. I recommend to all!

Firming Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very refreshing and has a firming effect also!

Tónico hidratante y antioxidante

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Su composición es excelente y fue lo que me decidió a adquirirlo, repleto de ingredientes antioxidantes poco comunes en tónicos como el ácido alpha lipoico o la forma de vitamina C (C-Ester), mucho más estable y eficaz que el ácido ascórbico. Luego su uso es un placer, buen olor, buenas sensación en rostro (refrescante y calmante). Le doy un 10.