Very good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle of this toner. I find it very good, it leaves my skin feeling firm and clean.

not suitable for eszema/allergy skin type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not suitable for eszema/allergy skin type

ok

Posted by organics on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a bit sticky for me. didn't get to finish the bottle. Ingredients good though.

Stings a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just started a few weeks ago but have not seen any visible results.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cleans the skin well, but my skin burns after using it and it leaves it red. I always feel like I have to use a good moisturizer and cream right after using this toner. I'm a little disappointed as I read very good reviews of this product and I don't feel like it's any special.

Sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using it, maybe too soon to see any effects, but one thing I can say is it makes my skin sticky afterwards. Too bad I've purchased a second bottle (to be kept on my office) before realizing this.

Refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is pleasant to use, it feels good on the skin, has a nice smell and good information on ingredients and how to use it, good list of undesirable-free things. It would be nice to know how much DMAE, Lipoic acid and Vitamin C is actually in it, asking too much? One small issue, the seal isn't really good enough for the shipping process, it was leaking a bit, fortunately it was contained within a completely sealed plastic bag. a piece of sticky tape had been applied over the cap but it hadn't prevented leakage, the contents had just gotten under it and made a gooey sticky mess which of course is all over the top and doesn't feel nice.

A little harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels a little harsh. Might be causing spots.

Firming Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent noticed any change.

I use the moisturizer too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's okay. I don't notice much difference and will go back to using the Avalon Organics after this.

1 2