Very good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle of this toner. I find it very good, it leaves my skin feeling firm and clean.

not suitable for eszema/allergy skin type

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

not suitable for eszema/allergy skin type

Posted by organics on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

a bit sticky for me. didn't get to finish the bottle. Ingredients good though.

Stings a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just started a few weeks ago but have not seen any visible results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't see much diffrent

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cleans the skin well, but my skin burns after using it and it leaves it red. I always feel like I have to use a good moisturizer and cream right after using this toner. I'm a little disappointed as I read very good reviews of this product and I don't feel like it's any special.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using it, maybe too soon to see any effects, but one thing I can say is it makes my skin sticky afterwards. Too bad I've purchased a second bottle (to be kept on my office) before realizing this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is pleasant to use, it feels good on the skin, has a nice smell and good information on ingredients and how to use it, good list of undesirable-free things. It would be nice to know how much DMAE, Lipoic acid and Vitamin C is actually in it, asking too much? One small issue, the seal isn't really good enough for the shipping process, it was leaking a bit, fortunately it was contained within a completely sealed plastic bag. a piece of sticky tape had been applied over the cap but it hadn't prevented leakage, the contents had just gotten under it and made a gooey sticky mess which of course is all over the top and doesn't feel nice.

A little harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels a little harsh. Might be causing spots.

Firming Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Havent noticed any change.

1 2