Good gentle cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gentle yet effective. It removes makeup pretty well, even eye makeup and mascara, although I wouldnt recommend getting it directly in your eyes. It isn't exactly hydrating though, but not harsh or drying either. I still use moisturizer when using this, but I also use glycolic acid which can be drying. I am very acne prone and this does not cause any breakouts for me which is a huge plus since most gentle cleansers are oil or cream based which does not work for me. I have 2 teeny weeny beefs with this though, I go through it pretty quickly, AND I dont like the added fragrance, not the smell of it but the taste of it when it accidentally gets in my mouth while washing my face, I dont know why the fragrance is needed.

très doux

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ce gel nettoie bien la peau, il en faut peut, il sent bon le propre même si l'odeur fait un peu synthétique même si elle est aparement naturel.. Ne dessèche pas la peau.

Funny smell and taste

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't quite pin-point which ingredient crates the syntheticky smell and taste. Not your typical dermae product... Also it isn't effective in dealing with mascara smudges.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle and I really like using it

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

This is my favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

невероятно увлажняет, хорошо очищает, не сушит мою очень сухую и гиперчувствительную кожу! Это мой фаворит! incredibly moisturizes, cleans well, does not dry my very dry and hypersensitive skin! This is my favorite!

foamy and non drying

Posted by dreedenator on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really nice and non drying It foams real nice so you feel clean i wish it didn't smell so strongly of freesia tho but i'll re order

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the organic ingredients of derme e products. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Limpia suavemente

Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Una limpiadora muy suave a base de ácido hilaurónico, deja la piel confortable y muy suave. Con muy poca cantidad además cunde muchísimo. Sin sulfatos ni parabenes. Repetiré.

Derma E Hyaluronic clenser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you. I really enjoyed it!