Forgettable

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not even realize I had purchased this until I saw it in my past order history. So I went digging into my "garbage" drawer, the seemingly endless pit of products purchased and then quickly discarded after producing less than satisfactory results. And there it was, partially used. If you a few fine lines, dryness and darkness under your eyes then do not buy this product if you expect it to provide any relief! All it did was sit on top of skin, did not sink in and left behind a residue. It was demoted to neck cream until I foolishly bought another Derma E eye product and ended up with the same 1 star results. Its safe to say I have now learned my lesson.

Did Not Work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to have all the ingredients the internet purports are effective, but this eye cream simply did not do as it said it would to help reduce sign of wrinkles around the eyes.

Derma E, Pycnogenol & Hyaluronic Eye creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THe eye cream works very well. I'm happy with the Product.

Bad shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I order this product but iHerb sent me the Rapunzel Vegetable Bouillon 8 cubes instead.

nothing positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

didn't work on my skin

Would like to return...

Posted by isusan on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product failed as a hydrating cream. In fact there is no hydration after application. I applied it at three different time and nothing. The information the Derma E provided is very misleading and in fact deceptive. I would never purchase their product again and am hoping iherb will take it back and refund my money.

no changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't make any difference to me and I use all the product

Not benefiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom is using this product since last two months but she didn't see any changes. There's no reduction in fine lines no more.

low quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I typically use high end eye creams and unfortunately this is what I would have used as a teen. For mature women this is not the best or even a decent alternative.

Didn't see any positive effects :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cream feels nice, no problems there but I didn't see any positive effect and people actually commented they could see eye wrinkles that they'd never seen before! :( Derma E's other stuff is great though, I just wouldn't buy this again.

1 2