Didn't really do anything

Posted by 5524786894018817346 on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It didn't reduce dark circles or puffiness, but it does do an OK job as a regular eye cream. Will wait until it's done and then will not order again.

没有效果

Posted by 5023116074583144390 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

比同品牌另一款去皱眼霜差多了 小女生随便抹抹还好 熟龄皮肤就不要考虑了

Hydrated & Lightened eyes

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel & look better without makeup now, my dark circles seem to have lightened up a little, and my blue eyes stand out more. Hydration feels good. Will continue to use, and will take interest in the other eye products in this brand.

Caused breakouts around my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would really like to know which ingredient is causing pimples to form around my eye area.....yuck!!

I Dont Know...

Posted by 5074053465715399678 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it for over 2 months in my day and night routine, this product gives me hidration but i dit not see any results on my dark cicles and my fine lines under eyes..I think the price is to much for the results, and I will not buy it again.

Justito

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es agradable al tacto, se extiende bien, no es graso...pero es cierto que quizás se quede un poco corto de hidratación. Puede que sea más como un producto de día para debajo del maquillaje..

Ok but not great.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You don't get much for the price. There are other eye creams on iherb which are half the price and get more product.

No note nada

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mi mujer y yo usamos esta crema y no notamos ninguna mejoría, tarda en adsorberse.

E-Derma Eye cream

Posted by 5666367458754208734 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well packed, but did not agree with my skin type. It's too dry for me, in the winter time.

Disappointed

Posted by 5478591451397234992 on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not hydrate or improve the texture of skin under my eyes or lessen the dark rings under eyes as some have said. Wont buy this again.

1 2