Acepptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good cream only if you're looking to moisturize this zone. If you're looking for an eye-cream that smoothes the fine lines ( I'm 32) I think it's not powerful enough althought Derma-e claims that this product does it. However I must admit that right now, a 4 hours since the application, I feel this area confortable and hydrated. It's a very light cream which it absorbs very well.

Хороший крем Good moisturizer

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Крем понравился натуральным составом, не вызвал аллергии,быстро впитывается, хорошо увлажняет, про лифтинг эффект говорить рано, так как пользуюсь им всего 2 недели, запаха почти нет, что тоже радует. Liked this cream for its natural ingredients, doesn't cause irritation(I have sensirive skin),absorbs and moisturizes well, it's too early to speak about its lifting effect as I've been using it for two weeks already.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels good around the eyes. Doesn't take away dark circles but other than that, it's nice.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eye cream. It hydrates, absorbs well and can be used before eye makeup application without any issues. I have quite sensitive skin so some eye creams cause irritation but this one is great. I love that it's vegan and doesn't contain any fragrance. My only gripe is that the tube is too small and for that reason I am always running out of product. I am yet to use any of the other Derma E eye creams but maybe I will give them a try.

Very good

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't have lines under the eyes in order to see if the cream is effective but it leaves a really nice hydrated feeling.

good

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good, but not bay again

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic eye cream, after not sleeping very well for a couple of days, this helped reduce my dark circles a lot

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product has creamy texture, not too heavy or oily. I do not remember any special scent, which is good especially for an under-eye cream. I can say that it does it's job fairly good - it is a great moisturizer. It feels very comfortable and works well make-up. At first I noticed that it did reduce dark cirles a bit, but after some time I spopped seeing this. Probably it would've worked better this way if stored in the fridge. But it doesn't do any miracles, it is just a good moisturizer. I think this cream will work just perfectly on younger girls. I'm 26, I do not have any big wrinkles or puffiness but it is unlikely that I would reorder this one. I liked it but I'd probably go for something more active next time. Still worth trying if you need just general care for under-eye area.

Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good eye cream, the skin around my eyes feel and look well-moisturized. The skin absorbs the product fast and it doesn't sting my eyes (and skin). It's scented but the scent is faint enough to ignore. We don't have snow or other extreme weather conditions so I can't comment on how this will fare during winter.

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient list was the main reason I got this eye creme. Plus I love the Derma E unscented body lotion. So far I have no complaints...I use it morning and night and hope it does me some good. Very pleasant product, and, like I said, great ingredients that have to be good for my skin.