Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a week, and I really like it. A little goes a long way. It's light and non-greasy, but you can really feel the extra moisture it gives your lips.

Lip Repair that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use to suffer from dry lips and no longer since using this twice daily. Amazing how so little needs to be applied.

Recommended

Posted by sarareviews on February 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I apply the lip creme at night, I notice that it prevents chapped lips and also makes them appear soft and plump( looks like it softens the natural lines on your lips...) I've noticed all this results on the first week of use... The ingredients list is really impressive (with and those vitamins and repairing agents) I think it works, I don't know about the long term effects (I've been using it for a month) If you want your lips to look better, this is the right product for you!

Quite a surprise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I saw the cream coming out of the tube I thought, "This is not gonna work on the lips." But much to my surprise it works great. Has a very lasting moisturizing effect.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

this lip repair cream works on first application! although the cream takes time to be absorbed into the lips but it does keeps your lips hydrated and line free. will keep on using!

!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice texture, very soft and light which not disturbing, not scented, making lips smooth and moisture, so very great for my chapped damaged lips:)

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I've tried for really stopping lips from cracking. It works even better under lip balm.

not helping much