Love this night cream

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did a very long intensive search regarding all of the old and new products that are supposed to protect or correct cosmetic facial issues. There are plenty of articles out there but look for the ones by the dermatologists who are not trying to sell anything. I then compared products - Expensive and NOT - and found these on Amazon with the same identical components as the more expensive ones sold at cosmetic counters or even in (or especially in!) the dermatologists' or plastic surgeon's offices. I'm very pleased with this product as well as a few others I plan to review today. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Very Nice Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is definitely healing and you wake up with a soft, smooth skin in the morning. I would recommend this cream as it works well and is very well priced. ENJOY!

Perfect Night cream for mature skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Derma E products are brilliant and this cream is no exception. This is my second jar and is now an all-time favourite of mine. Having worked as a make-up artist, I have used many moisturisers over the years and this is just as good as the more expensive products.

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very moisturizing cream which sinks right into the skin and hydrates it all day or night! I use it for a night cream in the warmer months and also at night in the cooler months. Better than many much more expensive creams and a really great deal here at iHerb!

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

awesome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I will keep coming back for this product because it really works. My neck looks about 10 years younger. It truly made a difference. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to make their neck look smoother and firmer. GREAT STUFF!!!

*meh*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No problems with delivery, but i'm not so amazed at the product itself. I'd read a LOT of great reviews for it (it had like 4.5/5 stars from something like 38 customers. So i'm just going to guess it doesn't do wonder on my skin. It's not very hydrating for me, nor does it plump my skin. It smells sweet though.

best nightcream ive ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this cream is easily absorbed, non oily and has a pleasant fragrance. smooths out the skin and relaxes it, and gives a radiant long after 1 week of usage. highly recommended.

Hydrating night cream, but wish it weren't fragranced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream contains hyaluronic acid which is very hydrating to the skin. It isn't greasy, but it does contain a strong fragrance. I wish it didn't, and that it didn't contain any unnecessary ingredients that had the potential to irritate the skin. It hasn't caused me any problems, but I don't think I will purchase this again. I might try the Devita hyaluronic acid serum with some rose hip oil purchased from this site instead.

Ni excelente, ni pésima

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele bien, pero se me queda muy corta de hidratación, sobre todo si se me da por ponerla de día. A los 5 minutos me noto la piel tirante. Tengo 32 y la piel seca.

1 2 3 4