Works well, no sting

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had to find a non oily eye makeup remover and tried several before buying this product. It is the ONLY non-oily product I've tried that removes all traces of makeup without burning or stinging. I did not have the problem with dryness mentioned by one reviewer. But I do apply moisturizer after make up removal so if you do feel dryness that might help.

good make up remover, but needs to be applied several times

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Clinique remover, but that was oily and too expensive. This one doesn't irritate the skin, isn't oily, but you have to apply it several times to get rid of all make up.

Great product

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on April 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent remover for both face and eye makeup. No dry out. Love Derma E's products. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I am on my second bottle already. It works great, just as good as any other "non-green" brand. It is very good for my sensitive eyes and skin. A little bit of this goes a long way.

remover that goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Will stick with this product forever. A little bit goes a long way, which means it lasts a long time. Doesn't leave eyes feeling oily. Can follow with my own eye cream at night.

Olga Podlubnaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the product without any reservations. It is the best one I've ever have. I use it for last two years and definitely will continue. All the best, Olga

not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

removes the makeup but leaves a dry feeling around my eyes

Posted by savana on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product that does the job perfectly and doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical-I didn't think a natural product like this would work to remove eye makeup, but it works great. I wear liquid eyeliner and mascara, and this stuff does the job. Plus, it's vegan, which is so very very important.