It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. My skin is noticeably smoother after use. It has a clean smell but it does not linger on your face. Worth a try.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for an exfoliator that is gentle enough not to leave red blotches on my skin and effective enough to get rid of dead skin and reduce enlarged pores. This product is perfect and I will never be without it. LOVE IT!!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing exfoliater...a little goes a long way, leaves my skin feeling great and actually helps control my breakouts.

This smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 20 year old daughter, for some stretch marks. I had read on one a blog that if you use the Derma E. Scar Gel, you should also Exfoliate. The only thing is I'm not sure of the proceedure.

Derma E, Microdermabrasion - I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I combine Hyaluronic Serum by Source naturals with Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub (which was a combination suggested by iherb). seems to make my skin look a little better. It doesn't bother my skin but having read other reviews, I decided to only use it once a week....at least at the beginning. It does seem to make my skin feel smooth.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But still no Holy Grail for me. The particles should me much smaller , because even with hardly any pressure during use , my normal ( that is not sensitive) skin burns just a bit too much. The scent is fresh and lovely citrus, but for this quite steep price I expect a smoother texture.

Great scrub not too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

- Like the smell, very mild citrus smelling - Like the texture, very fine beads and dissolve as you rub on your skin - Suits sensitive/dry skin, no allergy for me

great scrub ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

... but not for dry or sensitive skin.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great for keeping my face looking healthy and glowing; relieves the dull look skin can get (I'm 36). I use it about once a week, which when I got a facial last week, the woman told me was ideal for exfoliation. I've neverf broken out from it.

My favorite scrub of all time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used up several jars of this scrub it is fantastic! It has an intense ability to scrub. I use it not only to remove dead skin and dirt from my skin, but moving around the little crystal-like pieces on my skin helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin. My skin ends up extra plump and smooth for days after use! Thank you for this product!