Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works like most scrubs, but the smell is divine. It's lemon or lime...I wish they had more products with that smell. A bit expensive though.

Super scrub.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Really excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The key is very small granules. In other exfoliants the granules are too large, but these guys get it right. But I didn't need to scrub my face with it for 3 minutes. You only need about a dime-sized amount or less. And don't scrub too hard, it will start to hurt. But the effects are wonderful. Such a smooth face afterwards.

Skin clearer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with what I use. Like other reviewers have said, you do need to be gentle when you scrub. My skin has more of a glow to it and is much clearer.

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this along with the Tropical Solutions Facial Scrub. This product is far more superior. it smells really great - like lemon meringue pie! - and for me is a mild exfoliant. I use it daily because of this. The Tropical Solutions is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since this product works so very, very well.

Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The micro-crystals in this product feel great when rubbing on my face. They are so tiny that they don't scrub the face raw but also do a great job at removing all the dead skin particles and leave my face feeling very smooth. I'm only giving it four stars because of the price.