Alucinante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel como la de un bebé. Tengo la piel mucho más lisa, se están yendo las manchas de granitos y alguna solar. Nada que envidiar a productos mucho más caros, lo recomiendo. Seguir al pie de la letra las instrucciones debido a que es un producto muy agresivo, pero a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me ha producido reacción.

Wow......my skin is looking really nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After turning 47, I noticed my normal skin was starting to change and botox was not an option for me! I've tried a lot of products and I have to say, I am really impressed with this product. After cleansing, I've been putting this on in the morning and evening for the past few weeks and I really notice a difference. My skin looks and feels firmer! It is super absorbent too! My skin looks firmer and feels soft and smooth!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today I've used for the first time and I can say I love it. You can use it with your face wet or dry but 've just used it with my face dry and my skin is perfect, clean but not dehydrated.

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

excellent !!

Posted by missblackline on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ce scrub est vraiment efficace ! bonne mine et peau toute douce après ^^

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works like most scrubs, but the smell is divine. It's lemon or lime...I wish they had more products with that smell. A bit expensive though.

Super scrub.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels great using this. I highly recommend it.

Really excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The key is very small granules. In other exfoliants the granules are too large, but these guys get it right. But I didn't need to scrub my face with it for 3 minutes. You only need about a dime-sized amount or less. And don't scrub too hard, it will start to hurt. But the effects are wonderful. Such a smooth face afterwards.

Skin clearer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful with what I use. Like other reviewers have said, you do need to be gentle when you scrub. My skin has more of a glow to it and is much clearer.

Next best thing to exfoliation treatments at the dermatology office

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best "over the counter" exfoliation treatment I know of. My daughter was treated by a dermatologist for a year for severe acne and received monthly "Dermasweep" (safer form of microdermabrasion) for over half a year. When we moved away we couldn't find a dermatologist who offered the same type of treatment and although her skin is much improved from where it used to be, she missed the incredible smooth feel of her skin after the Dermasweep. I found Derma E's Microdermabrasion Scrub and bought it for her for Christmas and she LOVES it! It's almost as good as the professional treatments she'd been missing.