hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The content of triglycerides and other waxy ingredients is obvious, so I do not find it appropriate for acne-prone skin.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 05/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

No result at all.

Posted by Allegoria on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does nothing for me.

I'm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product once a week since April and I don't think I see a difference, in fact I think my skin may have worsened. I'm disappointed as I've heard good things about this product. I don't think I'll repurchase.

Derma E Peal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product knowing it is a Peal I really it would be a peal that you apply overnight and take it off in the morning. I am sorry to tall you that it is a moisturizer than a peal. I really don't see a difference after using this product. I would never buy it again.. MISLEADING.....

Terrible for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this overnight on Sunday night and woke up the nexty morning in a horrific outbreak, looks like my skin was burnt. My face is covered in tiny bumps and pimples, i havent looked like this since i was a teenager. Awful product. No more of this stuff, im sticking to Korean products. :(

Very sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this with another products but this has not arrived, another prosuct has been sent to me. Iam so angry i want to get my money back or sending another one very soon

Scarring from usage

Posted by Lolita on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin was clear until the day that I bought this. After 3 times of usage within 3 weeks my skin is worse.I don't understand why people say it's good. Now I'm left with burn like scar on my chin and side of nose. I guess peels are not for me.

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have sensetive skin and it burnt my skin

DERMA E OVERNIGHT PEEL