Derma E, overnight peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just starting using it, and it seems to leave the skin soft, love Derma E products

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

On of the best products i ever tried, doesn't burn (i have very gentle skin),the skin looks brighter I love it

Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peeling is wonderful. I use it twice a week in night time. Leave my skin nice and soft.

It's mine. All mine. Yes.

Posted by SonjaT on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good peel. U have to try it. You'll see... ;)

will not reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

for this price u can find better aha cream

I bought it twice ...don't ask me why!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stupid me, I thought that I shouldn't use it properly, that's why I haven't seen the effects...well, after the second bottle, I realize that it was for nothing. My face look the same without using it!!!

Not suitable for oily skins

Posted by Gabriel-C-A on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

Very sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this with another products but this has not arrived, another prosuct has been sent to me. Iam so angry i want to get my money back or sending another one very soon

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have sensetive skin and it burnt my skin

DERMA E OVERNIGHT PEEL