It's mine. All mine. Yes.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good peel. U have to try it. You'll see... ;)

will not reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for this price u can find better aha cream

I bought it twice ...don't ask me why!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stupid me, I thought that I shouldn't use it properly, that's why I haven't seen the effects...well, after the second bottle, I realize that it was for nothing. My face look the same without using it!!!

Muy flojo

Posted by elbeautyblogdeeli on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El contenido en AHA's (5%) es muy bajo, así que a mi piel, acostumbrada a tratamientos de hasta un 20%, no le hace ningún efecto. Si tienes la piel grasa, con imperfecciones o esperas grandes resultados, no lo recomiendo. Probablemente sí que sea más aconsejado para personas con piel seca o sensible.

Not suitable for oily skins

Posted by Gabriel-C-A on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product mainly because I have already used successfully other Alpha Hydroxy Acid products for my skin. But i was highly disappointed, mainly because the product advertises that is suitable for all skin types witch doesn't seen true to me. This product is too oily for my skin and made my dark spots worse and brought up some acne too. Also, it's not strong enough for me, but it could be suitable for people with more sensitive skin and less experience with AHA containing products. On the plus side it doesn't have any smell witch is a big plus for me and the bottle with the dispenser makes it easier to use. So if you have dry or normal skin this may help you, but I wouldn't buy it for oily skin.

Very sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this with another products but this has not arrived, another prosuct has been sent to me. Iam so angry i want to get my money back or sending another one very soon

No result at all.

Posted by Allegoria on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does nothing for me.

renove en douceur

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne surprise que ce produit. Je cherchais une alternative naturelle aux crèmes de parapharmacie du genre Triacnéal, je l'ai trouvé en ce gel crème contenant 5% d'acide glycolique. La texture est agréable et tout de même hydratante et nourissante du à la présence d'huile de jojoba et extraits végétaux. Il picote très légèrement à l'aplication pas cela passe vite. Il ne graisse pas trop la peau. Au reveil belle peau. Je l'utilise 2 fois par semaine, mes cicatrice d'acné s'éstompent en douceur mais je ne peux dire si cest ce produit ou l'association avec tout les autres produits utilisés... Point négative: présence inutile de silicone. Dans tout les cas produit très agréable à utiliser.

I'm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product once a week since April and I don't think I see a difference, in fact I think my skin may have worsened. I'm disappointed as I've heard good things about this product. I don't think I'll repurchase.

The real AHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe it contains what it says, which is AHA. The product is not too strong, gentle enough yet effective. Apply at night and I can see some improvement the next morning - keeps your skin from 'deteriorating' while you sleep.