Left me smooth as a baby's . . . .

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I tried this product; I put it on one night after washing my face and neck and applied liberally. I finally washed it off late the next morning and my face has been so soft and smooth for days! I will definitely reorder this!

Derma E Peal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product knowing it is a Peal I really it would be a peal that you apply overnight and take it off in the morning. I am sorry to tall you that it is a moisturizer than a peal. I really don't see a difference after using this product. I would never buy it again.. MISLEADING.....

Terrible for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this overnight on Sunday night and woke up the nexty morning in a horrific outbreak, looks like my skin was burnt. My face is covered in tiny bumps and pimples, i havent looked like this since i was a teenager. Awful product. No more of this stuff, im sticking to Korean products. :(

ביקורת

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

טיפה מעקצץ בהתחלה אבל משאיר את העור זוהר וחלק למחרת

genius!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to say it burns my skin in the first minutes after I put it on but the effect is amazing and I can see how my skin looks better. I use it only on pigmentation and new scars and it's very helpful.

A must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product which helps your skin look younger and smoothier. Also my pores look smaller.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good overnight products, leaves my skin soft and radiant in the morning use DAN.6065 (without the dot) for 5% off!

Rcd 760

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good gives rediant skin in morning also minimise the pores

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would never be without this you wake up to a smooth face. Better than when I used Retinol.

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again. Works well as a treatment product.