A must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product which helps your skin look younger and smoothier. Also my pores look smaller.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good overnight products, leaves my skin soft and radiant in the morning use DAN.6065 (without the dot) for 5% off!

Rcd 760

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good gives rediant skin in morning also minimise the pores

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would never be without this you wake up to a smooth face. Better than when I used Retinol.

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again. Works well as a treatment product.

Best exfoliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several peelings to treat acne scars and dark spots and this one became the more important because is soft, does not dry skin and has the right pH. Half of an hour after its application, I follow with paper mask, moisturizer and high factor sun protection . After three weeks I noticed my skin softer, with even color and better tone. Have repurchased.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using overnight peel for 2 weeks 3-4 times a week, i have less blemishes and my skin is better. I use the overnight peel after cleaning the face at evening and after putting the overnight peel i also put on my face the "very clear mosturiser - derma e" and it's very effective!

Must Have !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first rescue product. It never let me down. I always have it when the time comes when me skin need extra help to look better. I will always re order this product, because is great!! :)

Definitely deserves a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin even and smooth (I have acne scars:() and helps with curing acne. Love it

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 31 so i have very fine lines but this product helped me a lot with these and with me spot and freckels. Love it!