Very effective!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a small psoriasis patch on both my elbows, which comes and goes. I tried this cream and it really makes them disappear from the first application! It is a very effective cream. Of course what it does is epidermical and if you stop the cream the patches reappear. Psoriasis doesn't go away with a cream, you need to address nutrition and stress as well. But it does help aesthetically and psychologically if you can mask it, and this cream does that very well. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This works better than anything my doctor has prescribed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor thought I had jock itch. When the 2 weeks of using Tinactin only served to irritate my skin further, I tried this. I applied 5 times a day for several days. Within 24 hours the irritation and redness was gone (I hadn't felt that good in several months!!!), within 3 days lesions (open wounds) were healed (I was shocked!), witin 5 days I went down to applying twice a day, and had to remind myself to do so, by day 8, I could not tell I had a problem before. So I decided to try it on the eczema on my foot. It works wonders, and doesn't leave my foot feeling excessively greasy like what my doctor prescribed for my foot...plus I could put this on open wounds without a problem--it would just heal it--if I got lesions on my foot before, I would have to put a bandaid on it with good ointment, and put the doctor's prescirbed lotion on afterwards, because what he prescribed only moisterized and locked in moisture--it was not healing by nature at all, it would irritate open wounds. This stuff is awesome--that's all I can say.

thinking of changing my name to Derma E. Psorzema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

that's how much i love this creme. i have been struggling with psoriasis(scalp, eyebrows, elbows, forearms)for a very long time. paid big money to doctors, pharmacies and for OTC preparations - none of which worked. THIS WORKS. it stops the maddening itching on my scalp and minimalizes the appearance of the patches everywhere else. i REALLY love this stuff. next time i'm ordering 2 jars ... one to use and one to cuddle.

Best Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have eczema. You need to try this product. Leaves skin supple and soft, stops itching. This product cleared my eczema quickly and relieves itching. This is the best product I have ever used better then a topical steroid cream.

Outstanding results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've tried 10% oregon grape creme with so/so results for psoriasis. This creme is outstanding. I haven't had to use a steroid creme once since starting this product. My fiance has used this for allergic dermatitis and it works great for that as well. Completely odor free - non greasy. We're big fans.

Ok lotion-used for psoriasis and eczema- a few notes you should know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ok lotion, helped relieve a little of the scaling from psoriasis or eczema but you have to apply several times a day and as soon as you stop using it the scaling comes back on your skin. Did not relieve any of the redness on my skin either, just helped scaling/itchiness. Doesnt really have a smell and seems like a pretty good product it just didnt work for me despite all the other good reviews.

Big words about nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately despite all good reviews this cream has disappointed me very much. I give it 2 points only for the good ingredients and for the fact it didn't do anything bad. Usually Derma E products are good or excellent but this one simply didn't even try to do anything that it promises: it doesn't calm down irritated skin (even when it's just slightly red after scrabbing, for example), it doesn't decrease itchiness or weaken the signs of either exema or psoriasis, it horribly rolls of when you touch the skin after you applied it and let it suck in a little bit, it doesn't help to get rid of dry skin...it just doesn't do anything. I tried it on myself, on my husband, on my parents...it didn't help any of them with any of the symptoms it promises to help with. I wouldn't recommend it!

Fast, Soothing Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thisi is the most effective and fast-acting product I've tried for relieving the itchy, flaking rash that sometimes breaks out on my face. Within seconds it stopped the itching & flaking and within minutes it reduced the redness. The effect lasts all day, until I wash it off. One jar will last a few months, so this product is a bargain. I love this stuff!

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Moisturises but doesn't really help me so well with eczema on my hands. My hands still itch.

Good for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema. My thighs are red, swollen, itchy and scaly. I apply this cream with my AQ santilizer, my eczema almost recovered within 2weeks. Highly recommended!