Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love all Derma e products, they wok wonders on my skin. Great for mixed skin type, not oily and really hydrating. This gel has light aroma and leaves my face clean, but does not overdry it

不適合油性痘痘皮膚

Posted by fscracken on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

無香無泡的類型,但是使用一段時間後會長痘痘喔,停用就沒事了。

Works, works, works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried many different products to wash my face but this one is the BOMB. I workout 3-4times/week. It really does take away sweat. My skin is much better that before, I don't have that many pimples like I did before, after gym. Use it with the mask from this series, you are going to live it. I know it will stay with me for long time. Highly recommended!

Very regular cleanser. nothing special

Posted by MB CULTURE on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Black gel (gimmick?). Pleasant and clean the skin, but I did not feel anything different or special.

Not cleansing enough

Posted by amberelie on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I adore derma e products for the simple fact that their ingredients are mostly safe and 'clean'. So I was looking forward to using this power-packed cleanser. But after using this twice a day for about a month, I don't think this works for me. Usually after cleansing, I would dab some toner on my face with a cottonpad and there was always some dirt/sweat/oil residue on the cottonpad. Initially, I thought it was the toner working its magic. But then a few times within the month I tried using a different cleanser, and when I toned my face, there was no residue at all. And I tried it at least 5 times with a different cleanser just to be sure. And true enough, everytime I use this cleanser, there was residue, but with 2 other different cleansers, there was no residue. It didn't help control my blemishes at all. And I don't think the charcoal had any effect on my face. I still have about half a tube of this, so I think I will only use this as a back-up cleanser.