I was surprised how well this works for new scars, and old stretch marks!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This year I started experimenting with various "solutions" to encouraging old stretch marks to fade. Since I've been getting into natural healing (both inside and out) as a hobby I was curious to experiment with some recommended solutions I'd read about. I tried using: - organic coconut oil - camphor oil + castor oil Those seemed to help flatten and fade stretch marks to some degree. However, when I tried this "Derma E scar gel" I was surprised that the small stretch marks became almost invisible - I'd say about 90% invisible (compared to 60% invisible)... And that larger ones became very flat and started fading as well.. only about 1 week of use. (compares to 3 months of use of castor oil + camphor oil with much more minimal improvements). I was so impressed that I started putting some on some old small scars on my leg from an accident - just as an experiment. I've had about 4 small scars from an accident when I was 11 and 2 of them are a bit "puffy".. I was surprised that they flattened down and less noticeable. So I can definitely say I REALLY LOVE THIS STUFF and I plan to use it for an extended period and monitor just how much the stretch marks improve. Now if I have a mark on my face from a pimple or a scratch on my legs, I use this and it really accelerates healing. The only thing I dislike is that I cannot find larger jars on iHerb. I ordered 3 more jars of this stuff after I went through 1 jar. I highly recommend this as part of anyone's beauty treatment .. to have in case they get a spots they want to fade, or scars (old or new) they want to heal well etc.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works extremely well. I had surgery and my scar was turning into a keloid scar, puffed up and bright red. My MD suggested I start using Neosporin scar remover (I am not sure if that is the real name). I couldn't find that anywhere where I live. So, I bought the Derma E Scar Gel and started using it. I chose it because all of the other over the counter scar gels had a lot of extraneous chemicals in them. The puffiness has gone away and it is losing the red color. I don't put it on as often as instructed and it is still working!

takes time...but it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about six months now and it is definitely working for me. Keep in mind, when you are using any product to fade any scars, you have to exfoliate as well. I use the derma e microdermabrasion scrub inconjuction with this product and it works. I actually starting seeing results in a month.

Cooling effect, adds moisture and elasticity!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this gel on my face after sunbathing. It has a cooling effect and seems to add moisture and elasticity. I also used it on my scars from laparoscopy and they healed really fast! It contains onion extract which has antibacterial properties and allantoin which makes the skin supple. Very effective gel at a very good price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

So far helps alleviate some scar problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used for 2 weeks noticed difference after getting surgery scars. This helped with the stress of the skin and tension keloiding problems + hypertrophic skin scars. This product may make a significant difference and really benefit the skin if used long term. I noticed if rubbed into the skin deeply penetrating, massaging into area decreases color and the skin feels rejuvenated. I would use this over the scar zone and mederma junk you buy from the stores. This stuff is natural and less expensive. May clear up simple scars in short time at all and larger more prominent in a few months. Start treatings scars the sooner the better. Scars that are older and matured are harder to treat than fresh scars. Talking within the first years of larger scarring.

Works great on ACNE MARKS

Posted by SugarDumplin on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this twice a day for dark marks on my tan skin left by acne. It wears well under my makeup (both powder & liquid), it doesnt ball up or cake. I also use it at night before bed and if I wake up in the night (which happens often with 3 kids, then i apply again. It could be used more during the day, but once I do my makeup for the day, I tend not to wash it off until bedtime. It softly fades and peels the damaged skin. I am NEVER without.

Twice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it twice! There was a lot of trouble on my face, now I have clear face!!

效果很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

像疤痕是越早涂越好,而且要用过一段时间才有效果,所以大家一定要坚持使用,千万不要半途而废!

Not sure yet but gives me acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to get rid of some acne scarring on my chest and back, and though it's too early to tell if it's working to fade the old scars, it seems to be creating new acne on my chest which defeats the purpose. I find that natural oils such as jojoba or grapeseed work better for fading scars on my chest, as the skin there is quite sensitive. I will continue using it on my back and see what happens, as it is not causing new acne there. Smell and texture is fine. Feels nice.

Really works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my hysterectomy scar that goes from above my navel to my pubic line. It was dark red and always itching. A friend recommended Derma E Scar Gel. I've been using it twice a day for 3 months and have noticed a remarkable difference. The scar is now pink and has not itched in weeks. I highly recommend this product to anyone trying to heal their scars. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **