Excellent for brightening complexion

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I wanted a moisturizer that would even out my skin and help lighten post-acne marks. This definitely does the trick, though it takes several weeks of daily use to see the results. My skin looks brighter and clearer and I receive compliments about it--a big deal for a former acne sufferer! Even though it looks thick and greasy, this is not a very moisturizing cream and does not make your skin oily. I have combination-dry skin so I need to mix this with a heavier moisturizer, but combination-oily types should be happy with the texture.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it works great that most of my freckles are much lighter in just 1 or 2 weeks. It is very effective even I use the cream very lightly!!

Seemed to work

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some minor sun and age spots on my face. This cream seemed to lighten them within two weeks of use.

I have tried Many

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good however i have just started. I am using this to fade some dark spots on my face...Already noticing a difference and I have tried MANY in the past.

Derma E, Skin Lighten

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can see that it seem to be working on my dark age spot

Amazing cream

Posted by 5216473413430010686 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

M Using this Cream Since one week And I Am Seeing The results i Ll add It To My Beauty Routine..i Strongly recommend this Cream To All Who Wants a Glowing complexion.

A must-have for sensitive and scarred skin

Posted by 5271539308599104464 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I could ever say one bad word about this cream. It was considerably reduced the brown spots from acne scars on my back, face and chest. I have been using this cream for over 6 months and it is incredibly amazing as a moisturizer to start off with but also really improves the complexion of my skin.

Buenisima

Posted by 5473160503574609553 on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sin duda lo mejor que he probado!! Soy pecosa y tenia una mancha de color oscuro y después de dos semanas se han aclarado mucho

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3056520 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle cream. My skin gets brighter and lighter...the most impressive one I've ever used.

Derma Skin Lighten

Posted by Reviewer1328835 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something more natural and I love this product Ive been using morning and night for about 2/3 weeks I have not notice anything yet will use jar up and give update by the way cream is not oily

1 2 3