Excellent for brightening complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I wanted a moisturizer that would even out my skin and help lighten post-acne marks. This definitely does the trick, though it takes several weeks of daily use to see the results. My skin looks brighter and clearer and I receive compliments about it--a big deal for a former acne sufferer! Even though it looks thick and greasy, this is not a very moisturizing cream and does not make your skin oily. I have combination-dry skin so I need to mix this with a heavier moisturizer, but combination-oily types should be happy with the texture.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

it works great that most of my freckles are much lighter in just 1 or 2 weeks. It is very effective even I use the cream very lightly!!

Seemed to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some minor sun and age spots on my face. This cream seemed to lighten them within two weeks of use.

Amazing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

M Using this Cream Since one week And I Am Seeing The results i Ll add It To My Beauty Routine..i Strongly recommend this Cream To All Who Wants a Glowing complexion.

A must-have for sensitive and scarred skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I could ever say one bad word about this cream. It was considerably reduced the brown spots from acne scars on my back, face and chest. I have been using this cream for over 6 months and it is incredibly amazing as a moisturizer to start off with but also really improves the complexion of my skin.

it's amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so good my skin look better just use 1 week, I know this the best for me I love it

I have tried Many

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good however i have just started. I am using this to fade some dark spots on my face...Already noticing a difference and I have tried MANY in the past.

Derma Skin Lighten

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something more natural and I love this product Ive been using morning and night for about 2/3 weeks I have not notice anything yet will use jar up and give update by the way cream is not oily

Fade and Age Spot Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream twice a day for about 2 1/2 weeks, but sometimes I forget. It contains alpha arbutin and other ingredients that are supposed to lighten age spots. There is no harmful hydroquinone. I think it's actually working to lighten the age spots on my face! The box says to give it 4 weeks.

Derma E, Skin Lighten

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can see that it seem to be working on my dark age spot

1 2 3 4