Pycnogenol facial cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser does not foam up, it's like cream, and for me it does not clean very well. The only plus is that it's fragrance free.

Fantastic cleanser!!

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am always trying different skincare products and this has to be the best cleanser I've used to date. A lot of people have commented on how it doesn't lather/foam etc so they don't think it's cleaning well. Cleansers don't need to lather to clean....people are just used to the misconception that if their face is "stripped" it's clean. Rather this dries the skin and can be aggrivating. This cleanser is beautiful, calms my sensitive, often reddened skin and gives it a lovely even toned look. Very soothing. Loving Derma E products. Does not break out my skin and i often have problems in this area. Much nicer cleanser than any other high end brand I've tried, including ones that I've paid close to $100 for. Packed full of great stuff, i can't rate this product high enough. LOVE IT!!

Derma E, Pycnogenol Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Derma E, Pycnogenol Facial Cleanser, is great for my sensitive skin. This product cleans my face without drying or adding excess oil. This is a product I will continue to take.

Gentle yes, but seems to lack cleansing power

Posted by joseph921 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its gentle and fragrance free which is what I want. But it doesn't lather nicely...still feels somewhat slick and wet on my face instead of the nice foamy light feeling. If you're someone who is prone to oil heads, this might not help you. I think since I started using it, my oil heads have been recurring a bit more often.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works Great with my rosacea skin

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good cleanser

A very good cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1612846 on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First of all, it's not a foaming cleanser. The consistence of this cleanser is quite runny and I run out of the product pretty quickly. On the bright side, it's one of the best cleansers for my very sensitive skin. My skin tends to reject a lot of the most soothing/dermatology tested products, but it likes this one. Also, this cleanser removes make up really good.

I like so far

Posted by Reviewer2470040 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this only a few days. So far I like it.

Great cleanser

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend!

Trusted brand Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1740832 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the cleansers from Derma E because they do not irritate my skin and the pump pack makes it so much easier to use it.

1 2